US Distributors

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF? Illiterate trying to write like an adult. Makes absolutely no sense. Go back to third grade.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jose is from uruguay isn't he? Plus Spanish is the only language he speaks. Add Uruguay to his territory.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The PP, is addressing a mystery person, or speaking to himself. How can you write insults and make assumptions about anonymous people? No one on this board is identified. Explain.
    Also, If all your ex employees are so bad, and can't get a job, why in the fuck did your company hire them? I suppose that is a question that begs to be answered. Your company is a complete abortion. Advertising on Medreps, and promising $30K a year in commission? How many of the people working here made $30K in commission last year? I can tell you exactly how many: ZERO.
    Growing every week, that is pretty funny. Sell one implant in week one, and then sell two in week three, 100% increase right? The idiot doctors you are trying to convince to invest in the company may buy your bullshit "growth" numbers. People who understand business know its all horseshit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the hell is a "Mom & Pop" distributor? Is that something like a mom and pop 5 employee implant company? Same thing right? Tell us how it is working for a mom and pop implant company, you fucking mutt.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what do you do, sit around 24/7 and wait for me to post so then you can reply??
    Now you are sitting at home on cafe pharma on Saturday night,Pathetic.

"You call your self a salesman you sonofabithch?" Glengary Glennross

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the PP, they have this new technology called an iPhone, you can actually go online without using a dial up connection like you have. One day maybe you'll be able to afford it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what do you do, sit around 24/7 and wait for me to post so then you can reply?
    Now you are sitting at home on cafe pharma on Sunday morning, pathetic.

Being VP of Sales of a mom and pop implant company doesn't keep this jack off too busy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"And now the end is near and so I face my final curtain". That's your sales career Asshole.
    You unemployable, tattered resume, sonofabitch!!! Hit the bricks pal. You can't make it in a man's game!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like you are the guy with all the r*****s in the family.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus' were paid in that amount ahole. Perhaps Jose could re-hire you under the the United States disability act for r*****s and give you a quota of "zero" that way you could make it and have a job!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonuses??? Based on what? Did they give the reps full 100% of the dollars sold in their territory? That's the only way anyone could make $30-40k in commission.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This seems like a very concerned healthcare company, seeking the best outcomes for their patients and employees. Calling its employees r*****s. Now there is a professional surgical company I want to put the future of my practice and patients in the hands of.
    Not only insulting the mentally disabled, and Downs Syndrome sufferers, but insulting and degrading its employees. Real nice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, stop responding to every time I post a reply. You are just letting everyone know what a zero, loser you are....

All know that productive reps with jobs would never, ever sit on this site....

Please take you, and all your r***** friends and siblings to the r***** home where you belong.
    Let's leave this site for the employed and productive members of society to trade ideas.

You belong with the food stamp, Section 8, welfare idiots of the Obama administration.

Last I checked, Connecticut was a Blue state.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Cuba people's free speech is curtailed. Here in the country I was born there exists free speech. You can't tell anyone what to say or not to say. That may work in your dysfunctional family, but in free society anyone can say as they please. That sucks doesn't it? You lie to an employee, don't pay them and he goes and let's others now the truth. That voice should not be squelched. I am post whenever however many times I wish. You know what, you,can't fucking stop me.
    Your 3rd grade logic and grammar is entertaining. For the record, and to your dismay No one
    lwho left Intra lock is unemployed no one on section 8 or food stamps. You live in a bizarre little world with very little grounding in reality. I can tell you a doubt when you get shitcanned from Intra-lock-I sent your postings to Dr Giorno to see what kind of assholes he has working for him. Also sending these comments about r*****s and other underprivileged to Osseonews see my post about the ethics of intra- lock. Vv. b...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"All know that productive reps with jobs would never, ever sit on this site...."

Why is the dick head from Intra-Lock constantly posting then? Do productive managers with jobs have time to constantly post?
    He doesn't see he is being baiting by an auto reply program. Clueless.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is funny, a supposedly intelligent manager of a fast growing company is being baited and replying to an auto response program.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"rehire you under the United States disability act for r*****s". I can't imagine an educated professional speaking like this. Is this really a manager at an implant company posting this sophomoric content?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've brought the IQ for the state of connecticut to all time lows!!!