US Distributors

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, you've really flipped your lid!! Sending anonymous notes off to people from this stupid site will only make people realize what an idiot you really are....

For your sake, I'm not going to mess with you any more... You are just too easy to upset. No longer a challenge.... By the way, you really are the only person that was ever fired from Intra-Lock.. At least you've accomplished something in your pathetic little life!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the jerk off intralock manager finally realized he's fighting a loosing battle hes given up. For someone who tries to project himself as a professional he sure posts some immature stuff. This guy is very old with few options and the desperation is evident. After this gig ends this manager is looking at two things: a small social security check and death. If I were in his shoes I suppose I would be just as desperate. This is a pathetic old man who wastes his time on a dead end career with a dead end company. Not exactly what he planned on when he floated here on a raft.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this is the "professional" VP of Sales of IntraLock. Someone any doctor should feel confident in purchasing ethical medical devices from. Check out www.dentaltown.com for doctors comments on this moron and his ridiculous company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least he a job. It's apparent and also sad that you continue to sit on this site day and nite. Boy, if you would have worked as hard at your sales position as you do, "blogging" all day
    you'd have a career as apposed to what you have now which is nothing!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw Dental Town Mag. What kind of blow job magazine is that??
    What do they have, 10 readers??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as "apposed" to...
    What language is this?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Well at least he a job"

Spanglish? Or just illiterate?

If being an employed moron is your idea of the American dream, then I guess you're living the dream you fucking mutt.
    The stupidity coming out of your toothless mouth is unbelievable. You work because you have to - paying a mortgage on a white trash Pembroke Pines house that will never be worth what you owe on it. Your family hates you, and you go home to watch 1970's reruns that you watched back in Cuba. All this at 70 years old. You are the model of success.
    If I can only achieve that kind of success with my life, I would be all set. What an absolute fucking tool box.
    I'm unemployed, I live in a Section 8, collect food stamps, take the bus to my weekly methadone meetings, and try my hardest to kick my 3 pack a day cigarette habit. You got it fuck nuts, you are right on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw Dental Town Mag. What kind of blow job magazine is that??
    What do they have, 10 readers??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is the most dysfunctional company I have ever seen. The only drama left is when will it end? I think it is inconceivable that this company can possibly turn things around at this point. RIP Keystone Dental.