US world meds acquisition pays off!

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2020 at 7:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just have to say you supernus losers are so lucky to have us and our huge sales this quarter. WE are the reason the stock popped!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you really that bored that you had to pretend to be a taunting uswm rep to try to piss people off? The only thing I’m mad about is how bad you are at being a troll lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This made me laugh so hard! Thanks for the sarcasm (I hope). Looks like Jack picked a winner with USWM!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a much better try. Still not falling for it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen we all know that USWM reps are going to have to hang the moon to justify keeping them around with the compensation package they have. Best of luck delivering on those expectations. This time next year 70% turnover in that division.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, the beginning is always sweet. You all will be chewed up and spit out soon enough.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I generate more out of my territory than 20% of the USWM entire sales force. And they are paid significantly more than me....go figure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$10.6M in revenue seems promising

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question is why do our bonuses suck so much???? TXR grew significantly since last year and they throw us peanuts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think every time they raise prescription prices we should get an extra $500 per point.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aimovig $750 per month
    Trokendi $1350 per month

Any more questions on why they are stomping us Rockville?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow I thought this was a joke. Supernus is what is wrong with the pharma industry.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay off our USWM teammates! They contribute a ton! I bet TXR falls off more than their division. They have staying power while TXR is going to drop off a cliff in the next couple years.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

812 is going to determine the fate of this company not that pump!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope both are successful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do too but I fear both are a pipe dream and we will be kicking the can down the road with them best case scenario

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get your point to some degree. The pump and the other USWM products will never be blockbusters, but they will pull in profit for the company. That’s the name of the game. I see people scoffing at $10 million in net sales for Q2. Thats $40 Million a year in NET sales that we didn’t have before, which is a +10% increase from what we get with TXR and OXR. That’s without the future pump revenue. And I truly think 812 is going to shock a lot of people with how well it does. If we launch it and position it the right way in the adhd market, it’s going to be big. And chill out with the “USWM reps get paid more than I do” whining. There’s far less of them, much bigger territories, 3 products to sell that are more specialized, so yeah, they get paid more.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$40M per year is awesome!!! Maybe if we are lucky we can start making a return on our investment by 10 years!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack bought this Incase 812 isn’t approved. He can then turn to investors and say “ we have a big portfolio”

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope you have a financial advisor if you don’t understand how this is a good investment lol. That $40 mill increases each year with product growth and new product launches. Also the additional acquired revenue funds pipeline and future acquisitions.