US WorldMeds CNS Portfolio

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2020 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy having a conversation with himself is kinda fun to watch but also sad

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question here- what is the motivation behind logging on here and trashing every move this company makes? Especially those who made the decision to leave, which is where most of this is coming from.
    We wish you well, why can’t you bring yourself to do the same?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because you are all two faced liars

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok, got it. So your motivation is to let everyone know how you feel? What do you hope to gain by being the town crier? Rally others to your opinion? Make yourself feel better? Or do you call out everyone you have hard feelings towards all day everyday? Again, just seeking to understand where you are coming from

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

classic supernus style. Only want positivity and God forbids anyone point out or calls out liars. Get a life you XR, generic pushers. I’ll answer your question when you answer this: what does middle management do? I’ll wait.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why in the world would anyone who’s left here come back to watch this dumpster fire burn. I come here because I gave up trying with this company (that I used to love) and since no one in HR or management gives a flip, this is all I have. I think you’re reaching if you think reps that got out would waste their time. We know it’s just us screwed over reps and our lazy managers here. Get over yourself and get real.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s all really profound and well thought-out but you didn’t answer the question. Instead you turned to personal attacks like a child. What do you hope to gain and do you do this to everyone that you believe has wronged you?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, you sound unbalanced and potentially dangerous. Please seek help.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if anyone is unbalanced it’s middle management. You all need to stay quarantined for ever. You all bring 0 value to this company and drain its finances with your cost. Don’t you have a fake success story to send out ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all makes sense now. You had a bad RD. I sincerely apologize and feel for you since a manager can make or break your experience with any company. Best wishes in new ventures.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P.S. In all seriousness it may not hurt to consider talking to someone about all the anger and paranoia.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just Cafe Karen. She thinks her Regional (for those of you at USWM, it’s the same as a DM but with a lower salary and less experience) is trying to check her out on field rides and on Zoom calls.

you’ll meet her soon enough. She’s the one that turns everything into a reason to go to HR so she can cover her mediocre performance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t see why rooming with our colleagues is bad. I think it’s been fun...like college kinda.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Middle management does nothing. Now wipe your tears C. Enough with the tantrums

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“It is hard to find fault with this purchase. It instantly adds significantly to the company's sales, earnings and cash flow. In addition, Apomorphine Infusion Pump, if approved, will boost those prospects further in 2021”

Pshaw. I bet this dude doesn’t even have his MBA or 3 years experience as a sales rep. Thank for I have the expert advice of this board to tell me what’s really going on

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, I think you just had a stroke