Useless Freedom

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any scoop on freedom for asrm. I am trying to plan my entertaining around their schedule and I was wondering if any save the date cards have gone out. If you see anything please let me know. Or if you see KR please advise as well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New pricing structure coming out for freedom? Anyone else heard of this? If so please supply some details. Maybe it's just a way to create some drama.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is time for one of the old classics!! ASRM.............wait for it...................................toga!...toga!!...Toga!!!...TOga!!!!....TOGa!!!!!....TOGA!!!!!! We will all be in matching, designer, sparkling TOGA'S!!!!!

Same Band as always! Save the date!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will freedom drug be at ASRM this year with all the controversy that's going on? I have a had a few customers ask but I haven't heard much lately?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody have any scoop on the freedom position they are looking to fill in Denver? Are they restructuring territories and if so does anyone know who is still on board and covering what areas?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away-the reps are flocking away like birds and their numbers are in the tank!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's is still with freedom and what territories are they covering? I am curious because of the express scripts add for a Denver rep?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so many viewers but no participants? As if you have nothing to add. It is very simple just give some information if you have it! We all want to know what is going on and there is always some kind of nonsense going on so why not contribute? After ASRM we could see a few responses!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so few sponsors at asrm this year? serono and ferring but way down as far as money goes. None of the pharmacies are around. Do they have to use the pharmacy and therefore no reason to have to buy the business anymore. I can't believe how things have changed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work in RH! Don’t you get it? The new ‘biotech’ drugs and new lab equipment and techniques where hot 10-15 years ago in fertility, but it is tapped out with very little current or future innovation. The party is over you douches at Serono are just too old or too stupid to know that. No one is investing in RH anymore…always follow the money people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any ASRM updates or stories? I heard KR was still employed by freedom and was there? What is up with that. There had to be some issues with freedom,serono and ferring.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how these genetic diagnostic companies are doing in the IVF world. I noticed quite a few at ASRM and wanted to get some feedback on possibly working for one of them.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are we supposed to be working with currently? Is this alliance officially over and can I go back to promoting other pharmacies? Freedom is promoting all of the above again.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am wondering the same thing? Every where I go my accounts are wanting answers as to what is going on. Help please! If I hear one more time "why can't things go back to the way they were" I will go crazy!! Postal even!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even hear from my pharmacy rep anymore? Are they around? I think they had their salaries cut and are looking for work. Unfortunately, not a great time for that. Someone must have some information as far as who is around and what is going on. I used to be able to talk to SC but no longer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many people reading these posts but no input once again. Merry Christmas to all of you and may 2012 bring some new exciting changes!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish List for 2012!!

Have some idea if we are working with a pharmacy or not?

Please feel free to add to the list!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My wish is to work for freedom fertility pharmacy in 2012!! How can I get an interview and who should I talk to?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last time I checked J.Weiner was the main contact? They have a lot of turn over and lost most of the qualified reps.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weiner was the first to jump the sinking ship! You won't find him at Freedom. Too bad we did not follow his lead sooner and land in a better place. I think he is with Village, and from what I see and hear they are making quite a name in the RH world. If you find him let us know so we can follow his lead!