Useless Freedom

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is in charge if he is no longer there? Also do they have openings?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is freedom hiring? If so what is the current salary and territory structure? How many reps, are there DM's and who is the national sales manager? Any input would be helpful!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need some help. I see a ton of hiring going on for freedom? Who is still there and what has happened to the most successful fertility pharmacy of all time?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can I not get any feedback? Is this not an anonymous site and we can share information both good and bad? Come on someone.......give me an update as to who's is still around if anyone. There are so many openings I would like to know what the deal is! Should i apply or not? Help me please!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas, Oklahoma and New York have spots available. Is Sam still in charge or has he left as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freedom rules and that is all we need to know! They have the best pricing, customer service and the best sales team in the land! You definitely ant to work for them. They party like no other company and the sales meetings are more like a big thanks for all you do for us! It's on Nantucket........how can you not want to work for them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The views are racking up and no one wants to respond? This post use to be a lot of fun from a humor point of view especially!! The back and forth between the ultimate company to work for (freedom) and the evil empire (serono)! It was always entertaining but now it is depressing! So sad to see the friendly verbal jousting days all gone. All the best to each and every one of you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like everyone has been let go or moved on with the lack of response? Either that or they are only in view mode. How silly would that be. What pharmacy is leading the way? Or has it gone back to the control on the regional level. I think it is time for a second round of freedom drug from someone willing to take a little gamble. Any of the old timers still there, get it together and make a run at being the best once again!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the current chain of command at EMD, Merck or Serono in the fertility/endocrinology division? Are the KAM's selling both Saizen and fertility? Any help would be appreciated.