Utopia!

Discussion in 'Omnyx' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2011 at 2:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a peaceful company to work for. Everyone gets along. Ideas and opinions are shared and encouraged. Employees have passion for their work and love to help inform medical practices. Respect for all colleagues, and customers at all times. Managers are open to all new ideas to help grow their business. No backstabbers or cut-throat employees here. What a utopia in the lab diagnostic world. A place of ideal perfection.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the starting salary range?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole point is that these employees have never posted anything bad about each other. It's fine to joke and vent within reason. Discussing your work or what you've experienced is a good thing. A caveat to that is talking about certain body parts, etc. is plain dumb. So an so has ..... We've all seen it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this supposed to be sarcasm? Whay workplace is utopia?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Correct, just heavy sarcasm. This was the only "virgin" board on lab/diagnositic sales blog that didn't have a whole lot of negativity. I don't even know if this company exists.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It does not belong on this Board. They are a Digital Pathology Company that is a joint venture between GE and The University of Pittsburgh.

I should know I used to work for another company that NO BELONG here:

VENTANA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company VENTANA's history? Meaning, who has owned it in the past, and present. I'm the OP, so not a troll but I heard something recently and wanted your input.