Vaccine Expansion

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2017 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for the pittsburgh north position.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You said you know two other people that interviewed for the same position that personally got a call from the hiring manager to tell them they didn't get it ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the name of the hiring manager ? Angela ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it was Angela that called

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you haven't gotten a call yet but two others that interviewed did and were told they didn't get it ? I don't believe that

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is Angelene !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And no one who has supposedly received an offer on this thread has been able to provide any details re: location, salary, etc. I still think tomorrow is the offer day!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry but you're wrong. All offers are out. And why would they call the people that didn't get it before offering it to who they want ? Doesn't make sense. All offers are out and we didn't make the cut.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they are handling it the same way they do layoffs. The manager calls everyone on a specific day and tells them whether they have a job or not.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe , maybe not

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many people on here have yet to hear anything at all ? Today is the last day they said we would hear something either way. Very disappointed in the process.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not heard anything either

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what was the point in interviewing so many people then? My interview was rushed bc they had so many others to interview. Waste of my time and energy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get some feedback from people on here who did not get the offer but was notified. How were you contacted and when did you get contacted that you were not chosen ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you didn't get an offer, stay positive. The right job will open up. Pretty safe to say offers are out and done by now. Unlikely a hiring manager is going to wait till the day of to call a candidate to let them know they got a position. Unless the person they offered the position to said yes and came back and said no today because they got a better offer. Anything is possible. In either case, I've applied for tons of jobs and got denied too so I know the feeling.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was rejected via email for the pediatric vaccine position. I interviewed for adult vaccines and haven't heard anything.

For me, the hardest part about rejection is not knowing the reason behind it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sucked and thats why you troll here day and night you lazy creep !

18. Abby27

Abby27 new user

I interviewed in NC. Have not heard anything. Based on past experiences, all offers have been given and the rest of us will receive an email this evening stating that we were not chosen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on past experiences with gsk?

I interviewed in NC as well for the Baltimore / Virginia territory and was told that he would call me today. He seemed pretty confident that he'd call me. I guess he was just being nice.

20. Abby27

Abby27 new user

Based on other companies that I have interviewed with. This was my first experience with GSK. I hope that you are right!