Vaccine Mandate - September 30th

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2021 at 9:18 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech is now mandating the vaccine or you will be terminated. Where did personal freedom go in this country....?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great question...Go to openvaers.com the adverse events reported on this vaccine are alarming. This virus has a 99% survival rate. None of this makes sense, but the vaccine comes with serious risks and zero long term data.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait, soon they will mandate you put pronouns in your signature.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s private enterprise, you’re free to leave if you don’t like it. Grow up and get vaxxed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon they will mandate the 3rd shot, the 4th shot and more. Where does this end? The CDC does not know what they are doing based on their conflicting guidance on masking or vaccine efficacy as there are just so many unknowns and the science behind it is evolving. If our vaccination rate is already more than 80-90% as shown in our last company wide survey, we have already achieved herd immunity (>70%). So do we need this mandate?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just shut up and get vaccinated. I suggest taking Moderna. With your points of 3rd and 4th shots. There are unvaccinated that didn’t take their first shot. Worry about that. If not, leave the company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree - and refuse to wear a mask

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you will take any drug with no long term safety data Right? There is no long term safety data. I feel sorry for you for taking the jab. You are in Pharma and should no how clinical studies should be done. The vaccine isnt even close to be proven safe.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there were contractors that were let go because of their supposed politics. They didn’t get a chance to prove themselves as workers. So what’s your point? Life isn’t fair? Boo hoo with your logic.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you think the conversations with HR will go - do you think they'll fire people immediately after Sept 30 or try to negotiate an alternative working arrangement (e.g. offsite contractor)? Are people starting to look for new jobs?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This cant be true, tell me its not true

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true and they said you will be terminated and it even involves remote workers. It seems they are just doing it for political gain so they can join the other Tech giants (Facebook, Google, etc.) to show how "awesome" they are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like many reps at many companies just fake your "vaccine card". It can't be tracked. Just like anti vaxxers fake children vaccine records all the time. No one is calling and checking if you were at Walgreens 2 months ago getting a vaccine. Walgreens of course keeps a record but the trail stops there. And again no company has the resources to call and check (which wouldn't be legal since HIPPA prevents Walgreens from sharing your health info with outside source).

Your welcome. Go to google and search CDC vaccine card- easy to download.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heart breaking to see what Gene has become. Blaming Roche is a red herring. Patient need has long been a distant second to the vacuous virtue signalling woketard culture that has taken over the company. Gene in its current form can only be on the night train to the big adios. Probably not a bad thing either.
    Gene needs to get out of CA if they have any chance of long term relevance or survival.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, it is all political posturing. Google and FB made the announcement on Thursday and Alexander's email came out on Friday, what a coincidence! The funny thing is that they claim the decision is based on science, but the FDA hasn't even approved it yet. Also none of the other big pharmas (including Pfizer) has this mandate to my knowledge, go figure.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PS when the CDC fully approves the Vaccine or J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer publicly mandate for their employees. I will be fully aboard for my 3rd shot. I thought we were a science based company but did the company offer a portal to all the clinical data. That because the data really isn't there like most studies.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is so far gone and for me this is the straw that broke the camel’s back.They can’t recruit anyone with half a brain to SSF because nobody with half a brain wants to live there. Their politics and BS D&I is just that ….BS. I have to work with one of the most chauvinistic men I’ve ever met. Now they want to tell people what to do with their body. Sorry Gene but I’ll be tapping out of this Handsmaid Tale. I’ll continue to watch you implode from the sidelines and I hope you don’t think FB, Google and your other tech idols are going to bail you out. And before anyone gets on their high horse about vaccinations…..I’m not an anti-vaxer. These have limited short term safety data and zero long term safety data. They aren’t even FDA approved yet so to mandate them is just ridiculous. I’ve never seen such poor safety reporting in my life and I really hope they are safe long term. Furthermore, anyone who has worked in clinical trials could tell you the efficacy was never going to be the 90+% they claimed. This virus will continue to mutate it’s what they do. It’s not rocket science it’s science combined with common sense.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People will just lie and fake vaccination cards I mean really who is going to track that shit down.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't there a central database that tracks everyone's status? That would be my only concern with a fake card.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll be happy to comply once they make it mandatory for everyone to get the flu vaccine, HPV vaccine and Prep for half the place.

until then, F off!