Vaccine POA Debauchery

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2018 at 7:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The beta male proving the point once again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point being you're a di*k! We get it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the poor bully beta male get her feelings hurt and had to lash out?
    Keep proving the "di*k's" point dumbass. It's hysterical.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the poor bully beta male get her feelings hurt and had to lash out?
    Keep proving the "di*k's" point dumbass. It's hysterical.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just find it amusing you turned a thread on POA debauchery into some lame Alpha / Beta rant to make a useless point on how you are soooo much better than all other males. Really. If that makes you feel better about yourself- you go right ahead. My feelings are fine. It's your high opinion of yourself that's freakin hilarious. Keep posting, I can use the laugh.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true Vaccines likes to party and it's appreciated - BUT we deliver. That being said the Primary Care creep of management thinking we need to practice detailing at this point is unproductive and shows lack of trust. I'm not saying we are better or any of that but seriously is that really the best way to spend out time together? Most here as in other divisions are survivors and good - sure there's some outliers who suck but don't put us all thru this basics 101 demorilizing role play crap like the DM's, Marketing and Leadership knows what good looks like - waste of time. We are customer facing stop talking down to us like you know it all - you don't. Heaven forbid we give any constructive feedback - blacklisted. .It's screwing up the culture by wrecking trust. Review the Voice results - which reflect the above. Bring back Jeff.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree with post above. We all miss Jeff. The problem is there is NOTHING new for management, marketing or anyone to talk about. We had to spend 3 days being treated like 20 somethings just starting our careers by role playing. If there is nothing to talk about, forget the POA. There is no Plan of Action because management had not forecasted properly to have other vaccines for us to sell with the faster than anticipated uptake in 65+ so now the Pfizer mentality comes in and dumbs things down. Give us all a break and own up to your own inept forecasting and leave us alone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to the previous 2 posts
    That POA was one of the worst
    The redundancy of role playing was the biggest waste of time

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Play the game... I make 140+ in the field jumping through these silly hoops. I work 15 days a week at most. I max out my expense account each month. I love POA's... The eager young Beavers are always ready to please... I Love my job!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15 days a week! Way to set the pace

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is another thread on here talking about Vaccine layoffs and how the company can't possibly lay off reps with the "killer pipeline" coming down the pike. I think your post here proves how wrong that guy truly is!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on. You cant lay us off. We are working 15 days a week it appears!