Vaccine Retention

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 22, 2021 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our VB manager in the West sits in her/he White Castle behind the desk lashing out continual criticisms during one on one calls to 80% of the group. Durning regional calls it's as if this person is your best friend. Makes really good reps feel like they are less than good. The manager is so fearful of their boss, seemingly rightfully so. Remarks such as, heads will roll or your days are limited are common. Trackers, don’t get me going, waste of time. The region has good numbers. Talking negatively about other reps on the team to other reps is the norm, 2 faced. The Area talks about culture continuously, we have culture, just very bad culture. Thought high blood pressure was the silent killer, nope, this person is. Yes, I am probably on my way out but not fast enough.

Totally know who this is, a work of art. They spend 1/2 her time in Idaho and the other half at the condo's in Arizona. Routinely conducts conference calls while spouse drives company rig from state to state.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all rolls down hill. Her boss is evil.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is TRUE.! Here also. You are not alone.

It's F2F calls, virtual meetings or F2F with a 50% metric. Yet NOT all regions are doing this which begs to answer why some managers are using these tactics?!?! Can anyone tell me what this is about?

It is GROSS!

Phone calls and Veeva Fragments. Expectation is 1:1 Veeva Fragment to call. In the last two weeks the VBU went from a good position to an awful metric documenting LIES GAME.

There isn't a single rep seeing 50% of their customer live.

One week people siting that it's impossible to get a customer to a virtual meeting and now those same people with cover skyrocketing in #(s) are all able to see their customers. LIES.

GSK(s) once integrity led VBU has turned into a place of lies, back stabbing an toxic stomach turning lies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A C does not mean you are gone. It does however put you in a unfavorable position when there are cuts without a doubt. 2020 a lot of C(s) were handed out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moderna is a one trick pony that doesn't need promotion. However, the gsk vaccines folks that left to go there are talented..so what does this tell you? They can land on their feet just fine. Heck they will probably do a turn around the sun and make $$$ and GSK will still hire them back at a higher salary than they could have achieved by staying here during this blood bath of a year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know who wrote this but this report is 100% true. If the manager is 2faced on regional calls, it's no wonder the team is 2faced, it's being nurtured by who created the 2faced culture.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% true, how couragous to share. Sorry about the unlucky pick of the litter for GSK managers. Turn them into HR if you're leaving, it would not be the 1, 2nd or 3rd time this manager was reported to HR. Maybe you make sure no one else is getting lashings and being made to feel less than when they are anything but..! If your teams performing ...I would say... WTH? to that manager?!?! She just likes to belittle people sounds like. Nice leader!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally know of which you speak. My manager to the letter. The thing that bothers me the most is the backstabbing of the leader (JM) . If they talk about my co worker to me poorly only a matter of time before it’s someone else’s turn. That someone else will possibly be me. I do not respect this behavior and feel protective over my coworkers as result.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever this FLL is, they should be outed and let go with cause and no package. Sounds so toxic. So thankful I have a decent respectful FLL.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you keep calling management, "leaders"? There isn't one leader in the whole company. They have just ingrained it into you guys. Not one leader in the bunch, managers, far from leaders!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will have to agree and disagree. Some people are lying about their F2F and some aren’t. I’m able to see at least 75 percent or more of my customers F2F as of now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we sure did lose some people to Moderna and they weren’t slouches. Nope. I know one person who went there and still can’t believe GSK did not do everything they could to keep them. Ludicrous. I wonder how much they’re getting paid base? Must be at least $150K. What states did reps leave from?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like ~180K base.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll have to agree. Risky. Short term payout. Big salary for 6 months to a year. Then what? Come running back to GSK if they let you back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not too shabby. But aren’t they like managers of a region or something? Maybe I’m wrong. I think they cover like a huge territory.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they still hiring? Lol Ha Ha Ha