Vaccine Retention

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 22, 2021 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone isn’t lying about their numbers. I suspect many are tho. Some people still do have integrity and are going out there and legitimately making calls and documenting those calls. Personally, I can say I am. I like a clear conscience.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

plenty of other jobs out there. Just update your linked in and see.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(JM) + (CS) in (VBC)= toxic environment. Need to have federal government clean that mess up!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one of many problems with GSK is they don't give a SHIT when employees are violated. Judy, turn your head in shame..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not trust GSK HR. I contacted about JM and CS. I was labeled. Please open a case HR. You have not after 3 people have called. Judy does not care.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Judy does not care.
    (JM) + (CS) in (VBC)= toxic environment. Need to have federal government clean that mess up!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

elaborate on what this mess is?...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jm is saying job loss if we r not #1. She has told all us that CS is threatening her. It is a total cluster. I've recorded this on calls with JM. Told by my attorney this is not admissible. Both jm and cs horrible, how can we be saved if hr turns their head. Damn big corporate pharma, just run us over.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When things are said like that, send an email to your boss documenting what was said. Dear Boss, want to follow up our our performance conversation today. You stated xyz( state the threat or language used). I want to let you know I am working hard and plan the following as action steps..etc. Now you have documentation. Don’t record your boss, it’s illegal.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic, idiotic reps. You'll even admit to possibly violating wiretapping and eavesdropping statutes. We need to fire all of you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laws vary from state to state. That’s why Colorado was so great. You can record phone calls, as long as you are a party. Don’t need to notify the other party either. All admissible. Check your state laws, otherwise record them document via writing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Enjoy your COVID induced vacation.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My largest health system considered a Gsk loyalist just notified our FLL and acct Mgr they will be switching to sanofi/merck asap. Prefilled syringes sealed the deal. 50% of my sales come from this system. What now? Contract manager told me tough times ahead and I should apply to other opportunities outside gsk.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update your resume and start applying.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PFS? We have PFS, what am I missing?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

vaxelis is PFS. Had a customer considering switching. Sanofi came in and talked about vaxelis and lost all interest and wanted to hold off to hear their upcoming offer. Dead in the water now!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are losing customers during a pandemic? Cmon! You can’t overcome this with pain of change discussion?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are kidding, change of pain discussion? Are you a 2 year old? Systems are capable of change when it's best for the patient and system.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Anyone who thinks systems make changes because a rep detailed them is insane. Before GSK I worked for a large IDN at an analyst(entry level, left because I was paid half of what I earn here! ) and can tell you these systems have internal and external consultant teams analyzing decisions like this. If they want to make a change, they will.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I worked for a health system in a pharmacy consultant role. Most reps were great to see. They brought good information. In the end we collected all the information and made a collective internal decision, just makes sense, right?
    Any medical group with a sizable pediatric population would be short sighted not to look at Vaxelis. Change happens all the time. A switch to another manufacturer is no big deal.