Vaccine Retention

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 22, 2021 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager in Sun's area told her to prepare for the worst with the introduction of Vaxelis. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best? Good luck!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No motivation for providers to switch. Less admin fees and going to be a lot more expensive. No clinical superiority

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break. I work in a health system and make decisions like this. It will be no more expensive for us and better for patients and protect them just as well. Go bury your head in the sand and shut up. I dislike big pharma because of your lies.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha, in that case everyone would still be using monovalients and Pediarix would have been a flop

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fewer shots is what customers want, together with PFS, good luck GSK. Prepare for a reorg. Shingrix won't save you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If offered the package, TAKE IT!!! This will be the last time GSK offers the 2 wk for years worked. GSK is going to a standardized severance package moving forward. 1 week per year worked maxing out at a total of 6 months worth of severance. Additionally, severance packages via layoff will be a rarity. The company had consultants review the severance policy and deemed it too generous. Amazing when you think about it. As attrition happens positions will be filled by contract reps. This includes Nucala, Benlysta, Vaccines and HIV divisions. This new policy will take place beginning late 2021. We / you will all be receiving a revised severance policy notification this summer. So, if placed on a PIP, take the money. How do I know all of this? I just took the severance package and had long discussions with HR. Any of you can call our HR department and verify. Best of luck!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies evolve. GSK vaccines is about to be less relevant. Good luck to all. Put your resumes out there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It's amazing how the VBU was the darling of the company last year and now there are serious doubts about our future. I expect a 20-30% sales force reduction. So many senior people have left in home office

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post 147 what was your severance? Two weeks per year? How did you get them to agree to it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VBU has so many employees about to leave for other positions they have no idea. People have had enough. They’ve already got a taste of some people leaving already.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the intel, rep. We'll wait on the resignation notices.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘you won’t have to wait long, of course that great motivational meeting kick off will surely keep lots of people from leaving

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet here you are... on a big pharma message board.

Newsflash.... there isn’t a single person on this message board that gives a flying fuck about your opinion of what we do. Truthfully, we probably talk about you and laugh behind your back after we leave.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People do that now. You don't have to wait until someone leaves. It's all part of the culture here. Don't turn your back.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my new job offer yesterday during the fast start meetings!! Nearly everyone on my team is looking for something else right now. This post is very spot on and accurate. APPLY people, you are not stuck (although I know it feels that way) Took a week and a half of interviewing to find something better for more pay. It can be done.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations, sorry you couldn’t get out before that meeting. That thing was a cluster!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being an executive assistant stuffing your face with free food dropped off by reps hardly qualifies as working in a health system.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah hurry up and get our lunch! Loser!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual, the fast start meeting are what you'd expect. Stupid and a waste of time, especially from home. Just let me sell, screw meetings and spreadsheets. Our leaders are losers. The VBU is dropping and ready to crash. Anyone who can't see through the crap is dumb.
    Kim, OMG- such a BITCH. Judy, well- she hands out the juice. Winners Circle of which I am this year, really I am- total biased B.S. I know this and am happy to accept the token award.
    I also need to look at the future of the VBU.
    I am also happy to be accepting a new position in a new vaccine firm. After 8 years of this crap at GSK I can only hope it's greener somewhere else. I did my due diligence and feel strongly I will be in a better place.
    Look out for yourself folks.