Vaccine Sales Division

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interested in a sales job with sanofi vaccines. What is the culture like? Do the reps enjoy the job? Serious replies appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do some serious research! It is the worst of all vaccine companies to work for. You're expected to work day and night, horrible management and little pay. The company moral is at an all time low and you'd be very hard to find someone that is happy working with Sanofi Pasteur.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Find me any rep happy within ANY sanofi division...good luck to you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the above is true. The average SP rep earns about 60k in salary and 15k in bonus if they're lucky. Their counterparts at GSK, Merck and NVD average over 90k in salary and 25k plus in bonuses. Far higher earnings than that are frequently seen for high performing reps.
    On top of the pay issue, those other companies give their reps the respect due a specialty rep. SP, on the other hand, treats their reps like interns. I would only consider SP if you're facing immediate unemployment and need something to keep the wolves at bay until you can find something better.
    Good luck!

5. pharma mom

pharma mom Guest

True. It sucks. Don't waste your time. The have dictators running the show. Power hungry a-holes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extreme situation of low moral, pay and leadership. Run, run away from this.

7. pharma mom

pharma mom Guest

You don't want it. Expect to know 9 product role-plays and all product info, competition, non-vaccine items, stay up all night reading and writing emails, trackers, reports, and bow down to a nasty division manager. If you want to eat, drink and sleep your job, this is the one for you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extreme situation of low moral, pay and leadership. Run, run away from this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worked here... it was torture... it was like escaping slavery when I finally freed myself... they beat you down ... it still makes me sick to think about this place and the slave robots that work there. i feel sorry for all of them!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also think about all the children's lives you destroy with austim

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are ignorant. Read the article in Lancet that disproved this. Agree with all the above comments on SP. Horrible, horrible place to work. They will suck all hope out of you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SP reps, life is too short to hate and too long to not joyfully be the best you can. Happy Easter and Passover.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We make higher salaries than 90K. So sorry Sanofi.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha! you're all about to have your salaries cut to around 40K, enough for what you do, which isn't much.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So since this post was 5 years ago, what is the starting salary now for vaccine sales? With and without experience?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the salary, will you please answer me, I'm alone and heavily medicated.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to know the starting salary here too. I have experience in pharma and I am interested in Vaccines.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$80-$110 base

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not true, 60-70k base and shit bonus. Every year they figure out a new scheme to pay you less bonus. Horrible support from all parts of the company, shipping, accounting, tech.
    Expect vaccines to shipped to wrong addresses, when offices are closed and from whatI hear from reps down south is that they also ship for delivery on the same day as hurricanes like Houston and Fl

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a vaccines position, are you saying things haven't improved? I'm scared reading all of these posts. I've been told so far with my experience, $80K base with $20K bonus at target.