Vaccines for Children

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2018 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VFC. Yes they treat you like a child at Sanofi Vaccines. Stay away. No money no respect. Run from the opportunity, you have been warmed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do tell more...please!!!! I was offered a position from SP last week, still can’t decide if I want to accept.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most of the people they hire are younger and have no sales experience or had worked in a customer service industry. Accordingly they treat you like you have never sold before. Constant reports and kissing ass. As far as the culture that is really up to the manager. If you have a good one it might be for you, if you have a bad one you will hate it as there is constant communication with the manager. Also, they don’t pay worth a crap. My full time job is finding sometching else.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true and they think you cant detail of a sales aid so THEY GIVE YOU HTE WORDS TO SAY AND WHEY TO ASK A QUESTION. You need to repeat verbatim otherwise ITS WRONG.
    THE WORST TRAINING PROGRAM IN THE WORLD. For the POA meeting we have to learn a script and know almost word for word . Horrible!!!
    The meeting are all about verbalizing the stupid script, you cannot have your own opener or own probes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash...
    That is how it is at every pharma company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash, you’re an idiot, that’s not how other companies do it. You should stay employed with Sanofi.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true , you are an idiot