Vaccines Sold!

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2016 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't give sources because of non-disclosure. I'm involved in the divestiture but not a decision maker. No buyer has signed anything yet so it's still up in the air. But Ceva has made several visits to FD to tour the facilities and SJ for meetings. Much more than any other potential buyer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish it would just happen already so we could move on, whether we get picked up by the company hat gets the products or we have to find a new job!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great, Craig and company again. Price increase day one. Distributor margin decrease day two. Bonus plan requiring calculus to figure out. New products rushed to market regardless of safety profile (guess we'll be launching that rabies vaccine now).

If we're lucky, at the first meeting, Craig and their ELT will spray paint their hair and dance to a lame pop song while the RM's pressure the reps to participate.

Is it too late to be picked up by Pfizer?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a minute, Isn't that all the stuff we did at BI??? Dancing for bicycle parts, dropping distribution margins.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ceva ?? Oh God. o_O
    I'm not at all interested in working for that bunch of leftovers. If they get it, they'll totally fuck it up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well- if BI employees want their best chance at having a job, Ceva would be the better option. Elanco won't need 160 reps (or whatever is left).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha this is spot on!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully it's Virbac, Elanco or Bayer. They all have excellent bio experience and large companion sales teams. Then we are certain to lose our jobs!! :confused:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those asking for guaranteed unemployment are idiots o_O.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So.......most on this site. :cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole reason BI was able to buy FD in the first place was because Pfizer couldn't for antitrust reasons. So no, Pfizer is not in the running to buy FD.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a joke dumbass. They were asking if it was too late to be picked up by Pfizer 4 years ago.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't want to come to Virbac. Trust me!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know. What's up with you guys? Why can't Virbac get it's act together?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elanco and all of us losing our jobs. That is my bet.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I won't bet against you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like it's Virbac guy going to be announced on 10/14. Thank God I was worried we would go to a poorly running company:( They have done so well with the Novartis products they acquired:confused: if it's true our competitors that sell vaccines will be dancing in the streets!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and Elanco it is!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will this transaction include the Fort Dodge products currently used in other countries?