Valeant acquiring Bausch-Lomb

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2013 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am current B&L employee and obviously worried about this deal. I have a serious question. How are the benefits? Medical, retirement, vacation? We have it good right now but I am really worried. Thanks for any honest and objective feedback.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not worry, as long as you gain employment someplace else real soon, you will do just fine.
    If you plan to stay with Valeant, they WILL FUCK YOU OVER BIG TIME.
    This is honest and straight forward feedback to you.
    Best of luck, and please take my come ts dead seriously.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for a quick and honest reply. Any specifics as to why you feel this way? Again genuine question. Hard for me to change jobs as I have only been here under a year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are welcome, and again, I urge you to take heed...
    Get out of there NOW, rather than later.
    I speak from my own experience.
    As well as many others I have worked with after Valeant took over Biovail.

If you have been at Baush-Lomb for less than a year, even better! Cut your losses NOW and get out.

Again, I have nothing to gain from telling you this, just trying to give some honest advice to spare you the misery....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you've been through this before - how much time passes before it starts sucking it up after acquisition? Curious how much time I got. Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs will start immediately after takeover. Mostly in B&L, but also in Valeant. Those scumbags have no loyalty towards anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true...it happened with Dermik and Medicis after acquisition

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I literally was let go after the Medicis acquisition and I only worked for Valeant for 2 months. Listen to the others. Valeant doesn't care for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?

Dude you are out. You should be asking about severance, not benefits. How naive.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would stick it out and do the best job you can. I am sure it will work out for you if you just sit tight, pray, and don't make waves. That didn't work for 300+ Medicis employees, but that was different, unlike you.
    Good luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lucky people who are left are expected to do the work of 5 people.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The outcome will be worse than you can imagine! The CEO Mike Pearson is a "big fat" liar told Medicis employees, "there will be more of you here this time next year than in New Jersey". Medicis building is almost empty! They are cruel and lack any compassion for human beings. Pearson called the Medicis employees "spoiled". The worst is come start looking now!! Valeant prides themselves on treating employees bad. Read all the post everyone is TRUE.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't get any severance. I have been here less than a year.