Valeant Managers creating grounds for class action lawsuit

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2017 at 1:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fraud is still fraud!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly is the fraud that was committed? Mike being a buffoon, Howard being an asshole, or Tanya being naive?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Donald Trump fired the prosecutors on the Valeant corruption case. The world may never know what all they knew.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't know why he hasn't been shown the door like the ROARING LYON. They have similar performance and turnover rates.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That you're a punk coward from Manheim Pa.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one of his reps is he going to blame for these posts?

I hope I am wrong, but I think he will go after someone for these posts

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, he will blame someone for his misgivings, since he's a weasel. No one thinks that he'll change strips after someone calls him out??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philidor.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was ignorance, slap on the wrist offense.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was fraud, son. It was fraud. They need to pay for it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old man, nothing will come of it. Who are they going after, Mike and Howard? They just didn't know what they were doing. Every company has done something on the ledge, they just got caught. It's too big to fail. Live with it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, they should continue to get haunted by the ghost of Pearson!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Let that scumbag, midget, weasel of a manager try to figure out which of his reps can't stand him and want him gone! He can't pick just one. We talk to each other, and while we're not going to risk giving away something to lose our jobs before finding other ones(we are all looking elsewhere and help team out with leads for jobs in their territories)make no mistake, we want this dirt-bag GONE!

In meanwhile, we should all wear shoes with the shortest heels on our field rides to make this midget feel taller. My offices can't stand me bringing him with me. He's a LOSER! We need to get rid of him. Document, Document, Document!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All companies have these types of sicko's, Valeant has more than most. They're tolerated as long as they perform. You'll need to video record them in action, if you want to take them to HR. Even then, it'll be open to interpretation, then you'll be tainted. It's a steep mountain to climb to oust these losers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sad truth is Schmidt has micro managed some very talented and dedicated people out of the company. I don't know what he told Chad when he was pushing these people out of the company, but one thing for sure he didn't tell Chad he was actively interviewing for any open position in the DC/VA/MD area and will leave him high and dry when someone finally does hire him.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope anyone recruiter he sends his resume doesn't fall for his bs. He's absolutely one of the worse managers I've ever had to work for. He literally is a pile of sh-t. He micromanages to "cover his own lazy ass." He doesn't work nearly as hard as other managers. It's scary to think any other decent pharma company would ever hire this loser.

I disagree about one thing though, in Va one doesn't need consent to record a 2 way conversation. The law varies state to state. So please reps, record this ahole, dig recorders are cheap under $70.00, keep in pocket or purse. Audio this douchebag. The bs he say's should come back to haunt him and it's not open to interpretation when hearing this ahole. He needs to be fired!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try eating lunch with Schmidt! I can't think of anyone who tips worse! You will hope to never eat at the place again. I have to discretely leave extra under the plate out of embarrassment. He's a creep. Don't even get me started on how he chews

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw Schmidt during breakfast at last big meeting. He is gross to watch. His best chance at meeting a girl over dinner is at a black-out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or hire floozies who will sleep with him. It just takes one to get him going. Totally disgusting.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Schmidt definitely told recruiters he wanted "young," and in that weirdo mind of his, he meant "young, hot girl" for him! I know a girl that interviewed with him. Said it was one of the most uncomfortable experiences she ever had, him just checking her out up and down non-stop the entire time, not even a pretense of professionalism. He's a scumbag. Better some other moron at a company hire him and that company get sued for his actions than Valeant. We have enough of that already. Get rid of Schmidt!