Valeant was a victim of the system

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2017 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They raised prices because PBM's wanted larger rebate dollars on a fixed % of the sale price.

Everyone loves quoting how a Valeant drug got jacked from $100 to $1000 but no one mentions that most of that price increase was really to appease the PBM to keep the drug on the preferred forumulary list. So they can skim just a little more the sale of the drug.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They knew exactly what they were doing. The business model was unsustainable and the downfall was predictable, except some like Ackman got in late and thought the gravy train can run forever. They got what they deserved, and if the lawsuits stick, then they probably should just shut down.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like to see Pearson go to jail.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same goes for Schiller. Two of the worst human beings, ever.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it! Company managed. Y aholes! Since many are saying Paul Schmidt has been interviewing w other companies past few months, when will he finally be let go???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical and predictable of the aholes working at Valeant to proclaim this shithole of a company and its sleezy managers were "victims!" They are NOT victims! They are criminals and perpetrators of Fraud! They've been preying on the innocents for far too long! THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN and FORCED OUT OF BUSINESS! Not after the scumbags at top fleece more profits but NOW!!! Send these scumbags packing and headed to the unemployment lines!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeesh! Your obsession with Valeant screams you have a problem. It sounds like you were let go and you blame Valeant. Just find another job. Valeant and it's crooked mgmt will get what it deserves.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's part of his problem, he can't find another job and spends of all his free time obsessively trolling these boards. Basically, he should just kill himself.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having Valeant on your resume is like being on a dating website with herpes on your profile.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. I worked there for a few tumultuous years. I was able to switch industries though, never been happier. Had seen a lot of the negatives there, as a lot of posters have said, probably still occurring. Was probably one of the most stressful jobs that I ever had, not due to the workload, more due to management's ineptness.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you're the best used car salesperson on the lot!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and making more money than you, sonny.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only a true valeant scumbag (redundant) would boast about how much they make while their employer scams and defrauds every day! Make America great again! Throw that ahole and his loser coworkers on unemployment line where they belong!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Having worked in the AR/Finance. I can say management is very inepted.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or just inept. :-D