Valentine CC

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going Public. Or
    Being Bought 6-9 months

Any guesses?
    Hint towards a Pharma type company buying Convatec.

Perfect fit as we are all generally Pharma reps already. "Say this" then go to your stupid ORION and enter the call. Only thng missing is getting doctors signature and dine and dash programs.

Heaven help us all

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He seemed to question why skin care sales down. We'll, only going to get worse with huge loss of Dignity Health contract in the West. Must be embarrassing to be beat out by a bottom tier company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best to leave sooner vs later. Just in past couple weeks several long time, respected and accomplished people made their exit. Why be a pawn to the scheme to make upper Managment rich upon transition of the company and the rest will not likely even get a thank you. My God, they cannot even manage to get the COGNOS reports correct. The priorities are definitely not the tms or other employees, it's market share, smoke and mirrors for the illusion of profitability. I for one am not going to inservice my butt off on new products only to not make my numbers due to too many things out of my control: mainly too many sku write downs, GPO write downs as well as a beyond clueless RSM. Not a chance of making my numbers even if my top 5 targets converted. Let it be someone else's problem.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Dignity CHW?
    What happened?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding? He actually questioned why our skin care sales are down? Really? The President of a sales organization? The leader of a national sales team? He does not know why? Fuck me then. I've seen it all in the last 2 years. I hope little Mikey the AVP who's Daddy helped him get his job will call daddy and tell him the ass wipes running this company can't manage a Starbucks. Skin care? A line dating back to Vestal Laboratories of the early 80's. Fuck us all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anita for President!!!!!!!After all..isn't she already? Seriously though Anita is the only one that has any ability and many that know her think she is quite talented, and we all know she's the one with the brains

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CONVATEC IS A BOTTOM TIER COMPANY

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of your really good reps (DG) left the NYC area territory she covered for about 4 or 5 years. already the competitors are going after all the business she closed. she was a friend, even though a competitor of mine, and we know her replacement will likely be a clueless short timer: gone in the usual 6 months. Liked Danica, but glad she's found a decent company to work for...and will enjoy picking off more of her business (Medline and S&N already close to picking up some of her accounts). Good Luck, Danica.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is probably why Convatec lost the dignity IDN wound and skin contract to Coloplast, which had not been a threat in the past. Everyone realizes, both competitors and customers, that Convatec has lost what made it great.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very True. Have seen Convatec losing everywhere. Got out 3 years ago, as did most of my TM friends before and since. Best career move all of us made. Good luck to you if you are still suffering under the Nordic-Avista KAKISTOCRACY. This is the best one word summation of how it is at Convatec.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Must be embarrassing to be beat out by a bottom tier company."

Convatec 2013 Annual Report = $1.7 billion total net sales with net loss of $173 million.
    Coloplast 2013 Annual Report = $2.15 billion total net sales with net profit of $499 million.

Last I checked $2.15 billion > $1.7 billion and profit > loss.
    Must be embarrassing to beat out by a little thing called math.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot On!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just when you thought "well, at least nobody could be worse than BB" thank god I just left

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now Aliqua has this genius at the helm along with Popeye!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually spelled Alliqua--aka ConvaTec Jr.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the channel team.. all cronies.. Jobs never posted all given to friends and family is this even legal? another example of nepotism. Hey Avista and Nordic shareholders are these clowns holding up to their fiduciary responsibility? Jobs seem to be handed out to friends and family all over the place here. Just a question.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter Einstein....both are shit shows where the desperate few & their abysmal careers go to die.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Momma always said stupid is as stupid does

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Unless you are desperate, find a road out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Mavens at Avista and Nordic paid about 4.5 billion shekels for Convatec back in 2008. Obviously suckered into surrendering this much coin, how do you think they feel about Convatec now? Dave is still laughing about how he and BMS scammed the Scandanavians. A disgraceful enterprise, led by supercillious dolts, how soon before leadership sells us to 3M, S&N, Medline, Hollister, Molnlycke, Healthpoint, DermaSciences, or Coloplast? But, alas, I fear none of these better companies could be that stupid.