Valera RIP

Discussion in 'Valera Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2007 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all the Valera departed we will miss you. For all our new brothers and sisters at Indevus It's a new day!!!!! Looking forward to building a stronger company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good .luck working with those morons...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good product, good sales people. Idiot president, idiot sales director, and some idiot managers. Good luck to those that are still around, to those that got the old bend over and grab your ankles, hope things turn out well for you. Indevus people be mindful of the nappy headed ho, that is now a manager, she will stake you, burn you over an open flame and then eat your ass. She must have pictures of someone naked, with her, ugh.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if she has nappy hair, I do know if she likes you, she will take care of you...definitely has her favorites. Fortunately for us and unfortunately for her, she will be found out....I do not believe Indevus will put up with her games and whining.

As far as having my ass eaten out, that might not be such a bad thing...especially if the person had the right touch. It wasn't just the idiot president, it was the idiots in upper management. Davey Boy, Mattie, Andy, Gerry, Dickie......

It is especially telling, when you consider that we didn't receive a good bye message, a thank you message ..nothing just a hi ho fuck you , off you go o n your way..... I truly believe in Kharma, so to Davey, Mattie, Dickie, Gerry and Carie....you will get yours.....Andy, most of us like you so hope you land on your feet

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TEN REASONS DICK IS WORTHLESS:

10. Brings his dog to work with him.....who has the separation anxiety, dick or the dog
    9. Micromanages everything in order to justify to David the need for his existence on our payroll
    8. Those stupid fucking worthless weekly reports
    7. He drives a corvette; obviously he is trying to overcompensate for something
    6. His excellent communication skills......GOOD SELLING....YEAH RIGHT
    5. The fact that nobody knows what you do, DICK, so What is it that you do?
    4. The fact that Dick is not Pete says alot, granted Pete wasn't the end all be all, but atleast he respected what the sales force did.
    3. The fact that you undermine each decision that your managers make
    2. You are riding Tierney's coat tails, how can you sleep at night knowing how worthless you are DICK, if you are so good at what you do, why can't you stay in one place for any length of time
    1. You bring your dog to work.

Good Night, Good Luck & Good Selling

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carie Ran_DUMB__IE is the entire reason this company has bit the big one!!!!! Good luck Indevus......good luck. I would not wish "what she brings to the table" on my worst enemy!!!!!!!!! What a waste of flesh!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk to the Oceana people.............