Valley Medical in Murray, UT fails to deliver

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Peege, Aug 20, 2018 at 1:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Peege

Peege Guest

I’m a VA patient in Salt Lake City and rely on tank deliveries from Valley Home Medical in Murray, UT for my mobility.
    Their performance has gone downhill the last several months – late deliveries, no return calls, poor communication. It culminated Friday when I didn’t get a tank delivery that I requested 11:40 AM Thursday with Anya. Having not received a call from the driver, I called again around 11AM Friday. Anya told me she made a mistake and entered the ticket for the 31st, not the 17th. She assured me it would be on the truck Friday. I never so much as received a call telling me I wouldn’t get the tanks. I would not tolerate such substandard performance from an employee. She wouldn’t have been on my payroll for long. Valley Home Medical apparently doesn’t appreciate that oxygen is critical for their clients’ health. Fortunately I have a concentrator but I’m housebound without my small tanks until they deliver.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be sure to report to your VA

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are being treated as a mercenary terrorist deserves to be treated. Whether you knew it or not, you fought in a false flag war.
    FYI - Medicare only pays for portable oxygen in the home.