Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst management ever. The bullying is real and you do not want to come here. This place is a disaster. Why is it people think by treating people badley they will want to work harder for you? What does common sense tell you: no bonus to half the sales force?? All this says we respect no field employee at all and will do anything to get them to leave. We make them work like a dog for 6 months and then pay them nothing, get them to quit and then do it all over again, all while the company is growing and yet they tell the field it is their fault they didn’t meet the goals. It is awful. This company is a mess.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a MIRACLE!!! On Saturday September 30, no one was in the field, no one was twisting arms and no one was feeding the docs. Enough scripts were generated on MAGIC SATURDAY to push the national number over the 95.23% by SEVEN Rxs nationwide, enough to show growth. Tommy Boy and probably GP get a bonus check. They can brag about how MAGIC SATURDAY got that extra one Rx needed to put the newly promoted South regional manager over 95.23% as well. Something smells rotten. Where was the MAGIC SATURDAY in the second quarter? Oh wait, national and regional numbers weren't on the edge for second quarter.

MP may want to look a bit closer before writing checks. After all 56 territories received absolutely no bonus.!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my teammates were pretty fired up on this - how can management sleep when quarter after quarter, half of the salesforce gets zero bonus. A company should realize that goals are messed up with this high of a number getting nothing. But yet the company showed magic growth? no wonder no one stays very long at vanda.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WORST COMPANY EVER

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually no bonus is punishment and a bonus is a thank you. At Vanda, you can get a good bonus but still be beaten down in extra paperwork just because you showed up in the red on one of the 50 ways the numbers are dissected every day. Go sell..... But we will stop you three or four times per day because HQ needs an answer about some obsolete account.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the CEO would not had his buried his head in the sand for years, this post would be obsolete as Fanapt would have indications allowing it to be competitive. Fanapt is on life support with only a schizophrenia indication.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPA!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus? There are bonuses? I signed up when I found out the company was run by sadists. I like pain and humiliation.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny but sad and true. Those that get bonuses may not know what they get until November with Beavis and Butthead in data analytics and sales "management" changing the GAR every other day There was the final GAR, the final GAR plus Saturday, and now final GAR plus Saturday revised. In typical Vanda fashion, expect at least five more final versions of GAR.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CEO and CCO's sales management have made it very clear they could care less about schizophrenia. It is about doing what you are told and that is sell Fanapt at all costs, regardless of the indication. Most unethical company ever.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of these incredibly elementary Hetlioz teamwork successes must we endure?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy fuck, batman !!!!!!! Tom is seriously congratulating people for growth based on IMS data when prescriber level IMS data is not even available to the field. IMS includes many targets that have not been targeted before!!!!!!!!!! Many territories are going to have very low goal achievement because of accounts for which they had no responsibility!!!!!!

2 percent growth based upon all current targets plus all of the new non retail and mail order outlets. You must grow accounts that you never knew existed!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe the account lists can be updated with the ACR process??? oh wait, that means they would actually have to process acrs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beavis and butthead is appropriate. My team calls them Dumb and Dumber. Maybe someday they will realize they should actually interact with the people they directly affect. Hey douchebags, mihopeless nor GP nor gym teacher Tom nor the 3 regional micro managers (3 too many) or their teat sucking district managers interact with customers. You want to he productive? Get your head out of HQ ass and learn your job from those you affect.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been here 8 months and still cant get a good list. I guess I'll just keep calling on the docs I can't get removed even though they keep telling me to go away because they don't treat schizophrenia or they have policies against sales reps. My competitors are calling on the new docs that see schizophrenics but they never get added - but Tom said the lists were up to date? Is he blind and deaf?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stupid and stubborn

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GP nor Tommy Boy understand that you can have both a database of up to date psychiatric providers and also a subset of targets (like EVERY other competitor). Tommy Boy just falls in line and so do his minions. It's really sad that Vanda is in the 1990s when it comes to targeting. No manager will speak up to regional and regionals are scared to death of Tommy boy. And Tommy boy is scared to death of GP who is scared to death of Dr Poly so the true issues get crushed and Fanapt fails solely due to poor sales management

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut it. You are not paid to think. You are paid to do what you are told. You will be punished for thinking.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom gave kudos to the current #1 rep based on new IMS data. The same rep was #114 of 115 in Q3. Nothing against the rep at all but this shows how fucked up vanda is. You can be a hero one day and needing an "action plan" the next day and vice versa. You only need to be on one of the many many lists and be targeted for excessive bullying and intimidation