Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GP knows who your targets should be. You don't need to see the Psych universe like every other pharma company. Dr Nepotism, Muffin Mouth and Creepy Kickball teacher now NSD don't get it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or employee benefits. Or real executives. Or real resources for the sales force. Or company cars. Where does all that money go

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No company cars, mihales would spend all day checking GPS and evaluating minutes per call. Real resources? We spent half of 2017 without Fanapt leave behinds and the Hetlioz leave behinds have blind patients or seeing eye dogs on every page. But you did get a boxes of commercial co-pay cards that are worthless for a disease state with very few commercial patients. Oh, and the e-voucher leave behind is "on the way" since March. Oh, but low sales are the result of the field. BULL SHIT.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regionals too. We saw ours last week and realize they have no answers for anything. Every single answer is "I will ask Tom, I don't know" but you can tell they have no intention of following through. Their job has to be miserable as all they do is Tom and GPs dirty work of treating reps like gum on their shoe. Every spreadsheet or diagnosis or action plan they create or pass from Tom just further decreases morale and sales. One team, Tom? No one believes that you or your gang of three see one team. Too much arrogance for one team.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe if you knew how to sell and made your bonus you wouldn't blame leadership so much.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are silly. The joke is on you. When I worked hard and busted my butt, I was ranked towards the bottom and was harassed by management and made to do lots of emergency action plans The fourth qtr arrived and I did not get a bunch of extra ltc dirt like my teammates. I am now sitting nice and will get a big bonus. I am over 70 places higher on 4th qtr GAR than 3rd qtr and I did not change a thing. I will enjoy my fourth qtr bonus. I earned it after being tortured in third qtr.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Tom. Is this an example of "changing the conversation?" Calling upper management, "leadership" gave you away. There is no leadership at Vanda.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great. I will look at the numbers and determine who you are. MP doesn’t like slackers or excuse makers so expect that bonus to be withheld

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of luck to you in figuring it out. This person is just one of many that had the same jump in rankings overnight.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I lived in Rockford where everyone has non 24. Unfortunately non 24 is not in the water anywhere but Rockford.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for each rockford intake, $1000 is being donated to a legal defense fund for reps with questionable intakes and for management demanding more intakes for an orphan disease.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha Vanda is supposedly very ethical, they even just updated compliance guidance. Of course the update was in writing only and still being violated by MH GP and TG. Is compliance dept blind or just another department that is scared of angering MH? Don't sell to non targets but Vanda refuses to update targets from ACR (the only way to accurately utilize those that know the correct targets - the field reps) and also bonus depends on ALL writers, not those that see adult schizophrenia. Crooked to the max.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda corner offices have it set up that if the greed catches up with them, they will toss Tom to the wolves and point all blame on him. He is the pawn in the Vanda House of Cards.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it does not sound that things have gotten better. Save yourself, get out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have intakes and was treated like royalty and now it is not enough. How can i catch a break?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the new IMS data was introduced, many got screwed and many got very lucky. Those very lucky can now ignore Fanapt and just sell Hetlioz and are get kudos from the helm. Lucky.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be somebody who couldn’t get an intake. Whiny and clueless. Those of us that have gotten intakes are doing well and being left alone. I’m glad that they gave us both drugs. I will be having a great christmas

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be having a great christmas. I got out of Vanda and got a real pharma job with a real pharma company.