Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need Hetlioz bonus to feed my family. Why is Vanda getting so greedy? Hetlioz was going just fine before they pushed it on to Fanapt team with big demands.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good idea, we need to protect ourselves

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It happened! Vanda has its own board!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mgmt will put that in writing at same time that they send out hetlioz sighted leave behinds and patient ed - never. but you still must have an intake every 2 weeks even if it has no chance of ever being triaged.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda called out in article last year about Mylan and EpiPen price gouging.

"Basically every drug company out there is increasing its drug pricing. The cost of generic tetracycline, for instance, climbed from 6 cents in 2013 to $4.60 in 2015. On the other end of the spectrum, earlier this year, Vanda Pharmaceuticals increased the cost of Hetlioz, a drug that treats a sleep disorder in blind people, up to $148,000 per year — a cost that’s 76 percent higher than it was in 2014."

And now it is $ 160 K. Greed. I need a bath to wash the Vanda stink off of me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"About 10 years ago, when I founded Vanda, we developed an interest, among other things, in developing drugs that address circadian rhythm disorders," stated Mihael Polymeropoulos, president and CEO of Vanda Pharmaceuticals. "We identified as the prototypical disorder, Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder that almost exclusively occurs in the blind." May 2014

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost exclusively in the blind but NSRs are supposed to get 230 per month. There must be a lot of blind people seeing psychiatrists in Rockford, San Antonio, Denver...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But my manager and regl manager made it clear not to say rare diseases or that blind patients are any more likely to have a sleep disorder ( don't say non 24 I was told) than people that have good vision. This does not make any sense. It's time to hear from our CEO.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what? and now it's in the water... everyone has non 24 and should be on hetlioz.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda stock went up today. Dr polymeropolous told investors that a stage 1 trial with 1 patient showed that Hetlioz turned blind patient, Helena polymeropolous from blind to sighed. More polymeropolous trial results expected as soon as more blind polymeropolous non 24 patients are identified. It is expected that one will be identified every two weeks

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. This is disturbing. If we get in trouble, our CEO will disown us after doing what he dictated via GP and tom.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPA!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Griffin WebEx today. Prepare to be underwhelmed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it was very very underwhelming, uninspiring, demotivating and generally a big pile of shit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone explain what was said today in Layman's terms?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was said today was in layman's terms. (Layman {ley-muhn} noun. A person who is not a member of a given profession, as law or medicine - or leadership. I added that last part :))

What I believe you're asking for is someone to explain the information in professional, detailed, motivating terms in a non-condescending way complete with relevant examples and substantive scenarios while using a sympathetic and understanding tone because he/she realizes the expectations of this product have gotten massively out of whack with the reality of 95% of the sales team.

But I could be wrong....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost peed reading this!!!

I for one can't wait to get back out there Monday so I can bash people over the head for intakes which may not get triaged until June. Of course by then we will be on incentive comp plan number 6. I think. If I'm here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may be inaccurate as well. I think what was behind the condescending, incoherent ramblings was a Hetlioz IC plan that is so fucked up that no one will give a damn. Meanwhile, you should still grow Fanapt.

The goal is to get you to quit so you can be replaced by a 22 year old that can write nice essays.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Essays under 250 words of course.