Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much longer than Dr Hitleropolous keep lying to wall street and investors

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will throw his chief number fudger aka CFO under the bus first.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello,

I'm a sighted non-24 sufferer, and I found this thread while searching for a new insurer.

It's been interesting and disheartening to read about the dysfunction at Vanda.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get my insurer to cover it for several years. Among the non-24 community, I know several sighted non-24 sufferers who have had success with Hetlioz. I understand there are ethical issues with prescribing Hetlioz to sighted non-24 sufferers when it has only been approved for blind people. However, from own perspective this disease is awful, I would like to try Hetlioz at least once to see if it might help.

I'm currently shopping for a new insurer. In your experiences, do you have ideas which insurers are most likely to cover Hetlioz for sighted non-24 sufferers?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They tried tasi for MDD about 6 years ago

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha. Trying to get Hetlioz is enough to drive someone into depression. Too bad that the King is too greedy to do the smart and responsible thing and price it appropriately and make it available at your neighborhood CVS or Walgreens and also sampled. That would be the smart thing but when has the greedy egomaniac actually given a damn about anyone but himself. He sure doesn't care about patients.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every insurance company has a panel of experts that decides if a specialty drug is special enough to be included on its drug list or formulary. Is it really that effective? Is there really no other cheaper drug that works as well? (Actually, there is another drug that works like Hetlioz on the market. It is called Rozerem and costs a hell of a lot less.)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rozerem works, Hetlioz sometimes works. Rozerem is priced right. Hetlioz is ridiculously overpriced. Rozerem is easy to get. Hetlioz is impossible to get and the company pretends to offer support from askeleton crew of overworked, underpaid and woefully unqualified slaves.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slaves is about right for case managers. Worst experience of my life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rozerem is great. I started Hetlioz and then I never got refills and no one could help me. Went to rozerem. Great drug and not overpriced

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I am assuming this is around the country that refills are not getting approved or a start at all for sighted patients. After the investor call and M said he was not going to negotiate with payers.
    Is this not a sign that he doesn’t care about patients? I know they are out there and this drug can help. Why would you not negotiate with payers? How are Sales growing when all of the 115 reps out there selling it can’t get patients on it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the little pervert CEO cares nothing about patients. He became a psychiatrist to meet vulnerable women. I haven't been here long but that guy is creepy in so many ways.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up and dance strippers. That's why we hired you. It's old school pharma where you are expected to fuck your prescibers for prescriptions. What daddy poly the pimp doesn't realize, females now rule psychiatry and they don't care for the antics of dirty companies like vanda

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EEOC is well aware of Dr P and his focus on reps on maternity or disability leave and purging them and other older and ethical employees and then hire smart but very poorly trained 22 year olds.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us more! Is Vanda worried about the EEOC and has the EEOC done anything since they know all about him?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if they will be first. The SEC, FDA, DEA and probably the FBI all can not be too far away from the criminally corrupt public company that thinks it is above the law. The dirty doctor CEO should be behind bars.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any predictions on how much the number massagers will lie to investors for the earnings call for year end 2018? Also, how many times will they elude the simple question of percentage of sighted Hetlioz patients versus blind patients. Also, what percentage of sighted patients prescribed ever get meds? Simple questions but the dodgers will still dodge.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

were the Dbags were taught by Patches O'Houlihan? 'The five D's of Dodge ball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.".

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA HA HA. Vanda IS more poorly run than Average Joe's Gym.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts are he will avoid anything with sighted because he knows it is off label not technically but definitely misleading since no studies were done in sighted patients that would false claims that it works in sighted with no evidence to support your claim. So I see it getting much worse for the lawyers.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha. Accurate!!