Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mihales is complete failure as a leader? That is not new news. Tick tock for the little Napoleon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock will continue to drop. Vanda is fucked!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winners Circle= One way ticket to Syria more like it!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right! What an "honor " to have to sit through an advisory meeting for 6 hours with the narcissistic leadership team. That is a punishment, not a prize. What cheap jerks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they ever do that crap last year?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr P and GP wish Vanda was recognized as a legitimate pharma company. Punishing your sales leaders instead of rewarding them is why it is considered a bottom tier pharma wanna be company that can't hold on to good sales talent.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Q2 2019.

Senior leadership plans to be hands off this quarter. Bonus are doubled while quotas are halved. No manager ride a longs this quarter and reps will be doing reviews of their managers. We will not threaten, bully or coerce anyone this quarter. We will also be sending 2018 Winners Circle winners to a real celebration in Hawaii and we will not be there to ruin it. Happy Q2!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April Fools!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would make Vanda tolerable for the first time ever. Too bad it's April Fool's Day.
    Good one.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug companies pay millions to resolve DoJ claims of using charities as conduits to stimulate use of their drugs:

Jazz, Lundbeck and Alexion pay $122M+ to resolve DoJ claims of using charities as 'conduits' to stimulate use of their drugs

“This misconduct is widespread, and enforcement will continue until pharmaceutical companies stop circumventing the anti-kickback laws to artificially bolster high drug prices, all at the expense of American taxpayers,” said US Attorney Andrew Lelling

Patient Services Incorporated that has two programs applicable to Vanda. One is specific to Hetlioz and was only allowing blind patients with commercial insurance. However, the Patient Services Inc website is not currently advertising this program.

The second program is for Circadian Rhythm Disorders and supports publicly insured patients with copay and premium assistance, as well as ancillary costs.

While this program does not name Hetlioz specifically, Hetlioz is the only FDA approved therapeutic with a circadian rhythm disorder indication.

According to CMS, 85% of Vanda's 2017 reported sales for Hetlioz were sourced from Medicare and Medicaid.

Is Vanda using this so-called "widespread" conduit?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, yes they are. I have the receipts and I know others do as well.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, yes they are. I have the receipts and I know others do as well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mihales says the foundations are none of your business, just go sell your sleep aid.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does the poster mean by you have receipts?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the scheme, how it is funded, how it skirts the law to cover state pay patients, emails that raised questions about the legality, responses back warning of reprimand for bringing topic up again. Shady stuff. My safety net if they push me out. I’ll burn the whole place down.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes yes and yes

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many lawsuits in process... The sky is falling when they become public. The crimes of the polymeropolous reign will be made public.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poly will be arrested while he is searching Hetlioz intake forms for those he can intimidate the easiest. HIPPA means nothing to the emperor from hell

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if the execs like the color orange....asking for a friend.