Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have chief in your title at vanda, you had better like orange. The feds are circling.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dinner for top selling representatives is insulting and cruel. How many more of the winners will be gone before this No money, no trip, just a stomp on the throat from the laughingstock wanna be pharma company execs at Vanda. Hell NO!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard many have left and didn’t make the fancy trip to DC.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think two quit out of the 6 that should say something right and the number 2 person in company right now quit .

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you that have quit....I beg you, take us with you! Help others get out of here. No man left behind!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It DOES say something but top management is too ignorant to understand.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not that they are ignorant, they just flat out don’t care about the field. It shows when they don’t give awards for reps that make them millions and don’t pay bonus out quarter after quarter but demand off label sales and won’t adjust goals when managed care is dropping both products like flies. They also want all ANSR’s for cheap and so they don’t sue when they leave.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they ever do that crapola for last year's winners? So many have either left or laid off from all Winner's Circle members since the rollover because of Vanda's sinister ways!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who listened to that call?!? LMAO.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did not listen. what was said?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the call that a Vp can’t figure out how to operate or mute people jeez . So annoying. Go to a class on teleconference or something. You would think with that much experience you would learn how to operate a phone and conference calls. This is who a leader is? Who else has left in last 2 weeks? I heard another 5-7 NSR’s any ANSR’s left already?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't give a darn about the new title initiative to give us goals for "advancement ". Just pay me and leave me alone. "Executive rep" "Senior rep"...who cares!! Does this really matter that much to people, when there are so many things wrong with Vanda that need to be addressed before this nonsense?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So look at website 15 Associate positions posted! ANSR take note that NSR’s are leaving like crazy, and more to come.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who will be here long enough to be an "advanced" rep? ANSRs are joining NSRs and running from this POS company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait until there are so many vacancies that Vanda will be in panic mode. As soon as the ANSRs are here a year, many of them will leave...if they are smart.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are already leaving 2 quit last week. So all of us who are smart are already looking. We can see through the BS on bonus money. They over promised in interviews and completely lied to us. These managers and Tom are even worse liars. Do they even care about the patients they can’t get meds because of no managed care dept to take care of things. Why are things going downhill so fast? What is happening with the investigations?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That "dear associates reps" post was true!! We were warned. I didn't believe it could be that bad at Vanda but it's all true, ALL of it. They wanted ANSRs cuz they think we don't know enough to ask important questions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please believe that it is ALL true and much worse. Selling Hetlioz period will get you arrested and looked at by the DOJ. There are NO studies in sighted patients. That’s why the intakes are not getting covered- unless a patient is blind. Get out NOW. Ask your DM where the studies are and why none get triaged. I’d love to know what they tell you. NOT the truth. Sick, sick, sick.... And yes... all leadership here is corrupt. Wait awhile and see for yourself.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where are the sighted detail pieces. My DM and RM and Tom all have said they are coming..... HA HA. LIARS.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do they tell you when you ask important questions? When you ask are we allowed to promote something that it is not studied in and where are marketing pieces for sighted patients, what do they say? How do the
    Managers spin it? If you ask are you on a list where they push you out for not selling enough in sighted people?