Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used rubber bands because the little plastic band would always pop off and I would have a bunch of starters floating around.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jen would advise reps to rubber band the starter packs and put a business card also inside the rubber band for the sample closets.

This company should give rubber condoms with samples because they are so dirty (and then Poly could rest a little easier knowing the chances of people getting pregnant and taking maternity leave are less).

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

contact this law firm is you’ve been forced to sell off label or asked to do anything you feel might be wrong or illegal by Vanda. Call 610-225-2677

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

# is
    Patricia Weiser
    Berwyn pa

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more meetings to coach and encourage off label promoting of Hetlioz.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The narcissistic Dr MP demanded it so it must happen. If you have an HCP with a patient still on Lunesta or Ambien, he assumes you are not working. Of course those drugs work for their indication, Hetlioz does not thus the panic....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this post needs reposted. Vanda senior management is corrupt and evil but as post says many reps refuse to follow management orders. It puts ethichal reps as the next to be fired but at least we can sleep at night ( unless we get an 11 pm text from our crazy manager)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are in A Hetlioz refresher training document and take pictures of everything. Please contact the lawyer or the DOJ or FBI . Patients do not deserve to be on the hook for this medication under our healthcare system. If you are an ANSR don’t be afraid to call and speak up if you just feel uncomfortable. This is not how any Pharma company should
    Operate. If a patient doesn’t sleep well does not mean they have non-24. We were told that in this training and this drug is not for insomnia. This is why it is not working very well and people are falling off the drug more than the sales force can replace them. There is no way in one territory there are over 200 people with non -24 that see a psychiatrist.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEM.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stupidly looked at my email..... On Sunday.... Never again. Spreadsheet waiting asking for EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT I HAVE SUPPLIED 7 TIMES.. Vanda is the worst run pharma company... From the top down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too.....Tom needs a hobby but it was probly for Poly

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As we celebrate this Nations Independence we should be excited to be employed at Vanda. A great company with a great product and portfolio. The teams are not perfect but we all get by with a little help from our friends. Congratulations to MP's son VP on his nuptuals. I wasn't invited but we all look forward to seeing the pics of this nice day. I am pleased also that we are on the verge of Jet Lag indication coming in August as MP told us. Also, TG has whispered to many of us about company cars and a career path defined. I am so entralled with all of this that my giddiness cannot be contained. God Bless America and God Bless Vanda!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you must be living in a stare where drugs are legal....Keep smoking them....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so funny. We all know there will not be a jet lag indication and no bipolar or injection for fanapt either. Tom griffin and Paul keep telling the new managers this to get off label sales. It isn’t working is it! If you look up the senior leadership, it is crazy what you will find from previous companies. One was fired from 4 other companies and yet Vanda still has him employed. Crazy!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s well known that Tom has been fired from several Pharma companies prior to Vanda. Google his name and Cafe Pharma and you’ll see the carnage. Paul is named in all the whistleblower lawsuits because of his unethical behaviors. Google his name too. Some real class acts we have here at Vanda!!!!

Do the right thing and be interviewing to leave. In the meantime.... DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this HAS to be a joke. An over priced and ineffective melatonin and a second line antipsychotic with no injectable and bipolar indication (and NEITHER ARE EVER COMING!!). The FDA will laugh at jet lag and even if it was approved, it is a worthless indication as you need to start in 30-90 days before your flight. Cars GP said it was around the corner in Jan 2017. I dont want a company car, Mihales and the goon squad will monitor the GPS all day long. God bless America and may the FDA and FBI soon lead Mihales and GP and more out the front door in handcuffs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA) shares have notched a 3-month decline of about -25.11%, but has still tumbled -46.69% year to date. By comparison, the stock sank -27.16% over the past 12 months, while it slipped -5.81% over the 1 month.

Wow. Dr P and GP. Your leadership is a failure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wants to be famous. He will be. For running his own company into the ground with his arrogance.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda has clinical data on a drug that helps reduce vomiting due to motion sickness. Now if they come up with a way to ease the vomiting caused by Managers and upper Management they will do really well!