Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES!!!! Results released today and stock dropped but vanda said it was a successful trial. Uh.... No, once again, very few patients in trial...... Probably just the poly family on a Pacific vacation paid for in place of having a trip for the president's club. And what happened to Poly claiming his focus was mental health? His focus is only the dollar bill.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I vomit due to anxiety after i have a call and really say what my coach manager and regional and Tom say is ok.. i know it is not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually did puke after my last ride along with a jerkoff manager.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must have been Darold Elmore. I heard he sleeps most of the time in the car on long rides with reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DE is not the problem with this company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to have a manager that takes a nap. My manager never shuts his mouth. Constant bullying and harrassing and threatening.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He hollers at me about the brown stains I missed on the toilet rims screams about the towel dispenser and toilet paper rolls not being refilled.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He made me drink my mop bucket water like the illegal migrants at detention facilities have to.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure we have the same manager.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn’t him that I puked after riding with.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait!! Dramimine available for motion sickness for pennies. Dr P will charge $2000 per pill and wonder why payors say hell no.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, he really is that stupid. wait until next week when he and j kelly make up numbers for the analysts. no way are we even close to sales numbers needed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda Announces New Study Results Showing a High Degree of Inbreeding in Beagle Dogs
    This means that Beagle dogs are on average 100 times more inbred than humans. In the same study, Vanda researchers examined the degree of inbreeding in the genetic isolate of the Amish in Pennsylvania, which showed that they were approximately 12 times more inbred than the general population. It is well established in the drug efficacy and safety scientific literature that genetic isolates such as Amish populations cannot be generalized for the population at large.

WOW! Dr Fucked in the Head CEO studying dogs humping patterns versus the Amish?? If there is any inbreeding to be studied, look no farther than the Polymeropolous family.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Them doing this 'study' to try and get around the requirements shows a gross lack of understanding of toxicology. Absolutely amazing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Them doing this 'study' to try and get around the requirements shows a gross lack of understanding of toxicology. Absolutely amazing. Love to see it go through peer review

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peer Review would shred this "study". Poly and little Poly think they are soooo smart. Not.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA. Mihales looks like a troll doll. This explains it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is from Shinoghi board about TG. Man this guy is doing the same stuff with no follow through. Promise we will get you a better car allowance, promise we will get nice pharma bags and rolling carts. We will pay more for
    Mileage. We will let you take off for Christmas week too since everyone else in company gets it. We want a Salesforce that is both NSR vs ANSR. ALL LIES’
    Also will not get a BI polar indication ever. They tell you straight out of school to go sell like this is to hospitals and LTC area’s because they want off label scripts and not do for
    God forsaken studies. When they first hired people in 2016 they said the studies were being conducted then too! Well if you google it they did some studies and they failed. This is why they will never get an additional indication or an injection. All lies again. Don’t believe a word that comes out of TG, RM, PR,JH,CH. they are trying to mold kids with their first job into off label selling machine. Pay them less but if they sell for BI Polar and depression for fanapt , then they get the money for almost like cash pay and coupons are good for those patients. Fishy things with copay cards. I am sure the reps that have less Medicaid have more scripts with full pay and coupons .
    Most great leaders surround themselves with people smarter than they are and have the courage to say so and attribute their success to great people.

No so for TG mainly because he is NOT a great leader at all. He is a self centered egotistical tool who believes there is nobody smarter than him. He surrounds himself with people who are modeled after him like LA in training and JK in Sales Management.

I won a sizeable bet that JK would end up there with TG as he has been saved by TG a few times. When TG brought JK into Watson, he brought him in at the Director level at big bucks over senior DM's waiting for a promotion to Associate or Director for years. JK came in as the knighted Prince. He also helped LA bypass a couple of tenured folks in the training department and gave her a boost over them.

These three people have one thing in common: they would screw anybody over to advancem their own career. If you are reporting to JK, watch your back. I could provide a list of names of people he has screwed over.

Those three are BAD News!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tommy Boy Griffin: From elementary school gym teacher to Vanda NSD with numerous firings along the way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tommy boy! calling tom griffin tommy boy is an insult to the memory of chris farley