Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was a wink wink discussion at the interviews.
    They are not even subtle about the off label selling.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly are the sample expectations? Can someone tell me?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be expected to hide the Latuda samples and leave Fanapt samples in their place even though the Latuda samples are used much more often for bipolar disorder than for adult schizophrenia. Actually, most antipsychotic samples are not for adult schizophrenia so you may need to hide them all. That damn lone indication is always in the way.

Since most mental health centers dont use samples anyhow, you will not be sampling those that treat adult schizophrenia anyhow wink wink.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many fake signatures now exist and how many samples with legit signatures have made it to the trash bin?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when my docs see me coming the RUN like hell, what a worthless POS drug.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Providers will not happy with the samples being pushed on them. Fanapt sampling should not be measured against any other atypical antipsychotic considering atypical samples are not used for schizophrenic patients.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is happening at the meeting? will we feel happy to be at Vanda or will we feel like we entered hell?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will have the pleasure of Role playing not to practice but to determine if you will be fired. Seriously. No pressure, you have landed in the Promised Land!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may get the opportunity to enjoy a hello from your CEO that will be condescending and rude. There is no appreciation from the senior management (CEO and CCO) for the field. Opinions and questions are DEFINITELY not encouraged. Make sure you memorize your script for GP or you may be placed on the naughty list and weeded out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least with Hell you can stop worrying knowing that you've struck bottom. You'll find no such certainty of your fait at Vanda.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And let the fun begin!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can it be that bad? Vanda financials look pretty good over last 2-3 years. 1 week of training w/ no BS role play is what I was told. Recruiter told me they are very competitive with $$$. Wish there was some actuate information on this thread. I need to make a decision soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The information on this thread is accurate. But, it's your life. I wouldn't leave a steady job for Fanapt.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter lied and the expansion is almost complete and almost all new hires just completed training. You would already have been forced to make a decision, troll.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you used the word ALMOST twice you imbecile!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

third week in the field and we are working for big pharma metrics disguised as small pharma. This was a very bad decision. It was clear at the meeting that CP was correct and GP and Poly are dictators that have zero ability to guide a company or a sales team. Who will I sample dump tomorrow? Maybe some child doc that is dumped into my call deck and I cant delete because only treating kids isnt a good enough excuse to not call on him or her...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winner winner chicken dinner! Who is going to be the first to ring the off label bell?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to add two new doctors to Veeva. I am confidant I can get them to try Fanapt. No problem. Oh wait. I cant add them because I have to put them on a spreadsheet first and wait for my DSM, RSM ,NSM, CCO and CEO to approve?????? I am not supposed to call on them yet because they have not been approved as a target yet??? I just want them in my Veeva. This is insanity. We new hires didn't believe it could be this bad. We were wrong. Get out of the way CEO and CCO and let us sell some Fanapt. Its no wonder this drug is tanking. Power happy micro managing Senior Management.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DSM

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CMO resigns, CEO announces that first year med student Christos Polymeropolous will be taking the position. Octavios Polymeropolous will soon be head of HR, after completing freshman year of high school. Aristotle Polymeropolous will be CCO. Sorry GP, family wins. After the underwhelming successful changes that the Polymeropolous family has brought to the Fanapt marketing department, the shareholders are holding their breath. What does the Vanda board think of the nepotism?