Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opa!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like Dr. P should take a run for POTUS!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is my worst career choice ever made, I am measured by sales THREE weeks in the field with a completely worthless call plan. I dont even get to spend time selling, I am always called out of the field to fill out another emergency spreadsheet about call activity or sampling or time off territory. How can we sell when management wont give us the opportunity or the tools?? Vanda is the most poorly led company in pharma. Get me out of this place! And to the CEO who tries to intimidate by claiming he knows who posts on Cafe Pharma: Get a fucking life!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was saddened today when the town hall was cancelled. I am looking forward to again, taking time out of territory mid day to be told of another cancellation. Can Vanda get anything right?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a waste of time when it did finally happen. I was very disappointed to be fed a bunch of metrics while being given no tools to sell Fanapt. I still need my real doctors added to my call plan but we have to wait for another week or two or more until GP gets back into the country? He should be worried about much larger issues and let Tom and crew do what is right for the Fanapt sales team. Tom said we need to broaden our base of customers. We can not do that until we can add those docs!!! GP and MH have the philosophy that new is bad and to keep going back to that doctor that wrote 1 Rx in 2012. Worst senior management ever!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your choices are:
    1) empty the packaging and flush away
    2) Try to sell them on the street, call them "fannies".
    3) box them up and send them to "FDA, Washington D.C., Attention: Compliance
    4) Leave them on your front seat with the windows down and doors unlocked in front of a CMHS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you are being recognized for being a high sampler. Dump them in the Pacific Ocean or the Mississippi River. Meeting the metrics is what matters. Metrics are much more important than sales or patients at Vanda.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i entered 10 calls and dropped 32 units all without leaving my house. I am a great rep, just look at my call/sample numbers. Oops I did leave the house to pick up my catering order...my kids love ChicFilet just recycle an old sign in sheet

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the quote qbove was posted March 25. Tomorrow is May 1 and nothing has changed except the clarity that upper management does not trust the intelligence of the field and that middle management has no ability whatsoever to encourage change. I have never worked for such arrogance and incompetence at the top. Two months down. How many will still be here for the sx month or 1 year anniversary?? Not many if they can find a way out. Not a job for thinking adults.....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing. The recruiter said some of the reps are complainers. Is that true? I only associate with positive people and I believe every obstacle is an opportunity.
    This is my first Pharma job (been selling used cars for one year after college) and want to be on the fast track for management.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst career choice EVER. This pseudo-company claimed to have a culture benefitting experienced reps but this is nothing but a tiny pharma company led by 2 ignorant clowns that barely speak English and want to pretend to be big pharma. The board of directors must be blind to the incompetene. Representatives arent " even allowed to call on the docs treating adult schizophrenia without special permission from the top. Metrics are designed to push off label calls and use.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like most corporations the board is populated by cronies. Don't expect any action from them. I'm amazed this company does not get hammered on their earnings calls. There has to be some institutional ownership out there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quote from a recruiter that called yesterday, "Why is my inbox full of Vanda resumes? Can it be that bad after just a coupe of months" The exodus has already begun and its not going to just be representatives. Everyone hired from NSD on down was lied to about what Vanda is like. It is a communist empire with no power except at the top. Very sad.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. FDA, I was told today (again) that I must sample Fanapt with 40% of my calls. Um, ok so that means I absolutely must sample the inappropriate non schizophrenia treating prescribers. Just come out and admit that the " target refiner" process is nothing but a thinly veiled attempt to fool the FDA that Vanda cares about product indications However, Vanda will force reps to call on inapprpriate customers even thoough they have repeatedly said let us process adds and deletes like 99 percent of legitimate pharma companies. Vanda is headed for a serious fine if the current targeting and distrust of reps and their managers continues

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know who you people are! There will be serious consequences up to and including being cut of from from your daily ouzo ration. Stop this nonsensical telling of lies! Now go empty your big fat Greek storage unit of Fanapt! Opa!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be nice to have a town hall that didnt waste 30 minutes on slides that could be covered in 5. It was obvious from the questions that the issues are simple: Ditch the failed targeting strategy and allow reps to seamlessly process adds and deletes (like every other pharma company on earth). Give an IC plan that is fair and understandable and is built around SALES not metrics. Give the reps the tools to do the job. That would include detail pieces and leave behinds, not samples. And above all, TRUST that the reps know their prescribers better than a bean counter in DC.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else hear from their offices that audits of samples delivered have been scheduled?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will only audit signatures. Hell we can't even afford slim Jim detail pieces.
    Get rid of these two fools playing pharma exec and get people from big pharma.. They would
    micro manage less and let us sell. These guys are ass clowns....sorry to offend ass clowns