Vanda

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPA!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drain the swamp!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Mihales and his little pharma company wants to play with the big boys. Sorry little man.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charles is a d-bag.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not forget the CCO with a very flawed understanding of pharma sales in the USA. Reprimands will be heavy this week for those celebrating the birth of the USA rather than getting sample signatures at holiday cookouts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I followed a doctor to his daughters house on the 4th. She was having a pool party and offended that I was there. I explained that I needed 40 percent signatures for the week or I would have to explain it on a spreadsheet. I paid him $20. He signed, took the samples. I think they snorted them but who cares. I am closer to my sampling metrics and that is all that matters at Vanda

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CEO MP in March 2017 says he does not care what anyone says, he wants samples piled high in sample closets. In July 2017, sampling quantities per signature are suddenly limited. However, demands for constant all day sampling whether samples needed, wanted or used are in place. No matter how you slice it, forcing samples on drs just because they prescribe meds that cause akathisia whether they treat schizophrenia is wrong. Doctors that treat schizophrenia are handling public aid patients and rarely use samples. I hope I can get enough sigs this morning so I can go call on real Fanapt prescribers this afternoon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Average years of experience of HQ employees: 1 year (or less). Is there anyone working at HQ other than the Polymeropolous children and their playmates?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And inVentiv is well known in this industry for their age discrimination in hiring sales reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps the plan is for "My big fat Greek indictment" from the OIG. The family incarcerated together stays together!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second quarter is finished and only 23 territories made their goal. Yet, another quarter which the GP strategy has been a flop. Time for GP and his failed strategy to hit the road so Tom can at least try to implement a strategy of his own.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gp must have dirt on dr p or he would already have been tossed to the curb for incompetence

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many territories met their metrics? That is far more important than sales but will never be determined correctly since Vanda can not handle simple tasks like counting time off territory.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would metrics be more important than sales numbers?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would metrics be more important than sales numbers???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask GP and MP. No one else has a good answer for the craziness. The decline in sales since Vanda started hyper focusing on metrics are a result of chasing the metrics instead of selling.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the average salary/bonus? Company car?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the salary range? Company car?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am wondering these same questions. I am pretty sure it is a company car as most Inventiv contracts offer company car. Salaries can be anywhere from $60-$100. Commission anywhere from $20-$50.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean 60 - 65 base.