Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to balance bill patients and collect copays. As far as I can tell, they have only been in two states. How can bank accounts be hidden if people know about it. You my friend are the scammer!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's funny... I know these guys and have been paid by these guys in the past. Regardless of how you feel about them they are good people and I have no issues with them. I think that what people fail to realize is that you don't get paid unless they get paid. I don't focus on PGx like I used to and use many other labs for other test. I have been screwed out of a couple mil in commissions for my guys like a lot of other. But I have finally landed in a good place and will stay there. Nick and those guys always did us right. If you don't know how billing and coding works that's your own fault. Go by and talk to them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

File as many complaints as possible to the OIG in each state, Department of HHS in each state and the IRS - yes, the IRS. Thankfully, we have a government that frowns upon those with the "Intent to Commit Fraud".Understanding billing has nothing to do with those that commit crimes. I hope Nick likes the color ORANGE!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that there are too many unknowns to the reps, who ultimately suffer. A larger organization with a good track record is what you want. Stay away from labs that only do Toxicology, or mostly toxicology. And, lawsuits equal you're probably not going to be paid, I have plenty of valuable information on this business...who pays, who doesn't, who cheats the numbers, etc. YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'm a 1099 tox rep in florida. is it legal for me to work for you? to get commissions per sample or % of revenue?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, and we are in network across the board. The easiest way is accession pay, where you literally get paid twice a month based on samples that the lab receives (no waiting for adjudication/payments that can take 30,60,90 days).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete nonsense! Go peddle your BS elsewhere!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me if they have been paid or contacted by Vantari since the last post of 2017?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have always ben paid on properly adjudicated tests. Problem is not Vantari or any other lab. The problem is the insurance companies not covering the tests. Insurance companies will not cover these type of tests anymore. And patients refuse to pay there bills. You beef is with the insurance carriers not the labs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just received their test kit in the mail. Sounds like it's going in the trash bin now...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be weary.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vantari is out of business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that explains why I have not heard of them in at least a year. I'm surprised that there wasn't a bigger stink when they went under. What happened? Weren't they doing PGX & Tox? I thought they were supposedly doing HOPD billing which may have been why they closed before they got busted.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guilty Plea in Kickback Case
    Jan 17, 2020

Nicolas Arroyo, the chief executive of Vantari Genetics, has pleaded guilty in a genetic testing kickback scheme, the Los Angeles Times' Daily Pilot reports.

The Pilot reports that Arroyo pleaded guilty in a Texas court this week to conspiracy to defraud the United States. According to the Texarkana Gazette, Arroyo and 11 others had been indicted for violating a federal law prohibiting the receival of kickbacks for medical services. This, the Pilot adds, involved referrals to conduct pharmacogenetic testing and, according to the Gazette, Medicare patients.

The Pilot adds that Arroyo has now pleaded guilty and faces up to five years in prison.