VAP Fired!

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Is this the end of atherotech?

1. Hell yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jim will save us all through messaging!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. We don't need no stinking VAP!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Late breaking news early Monday morning from Birmingham Alabama states that VAP has been fired. In a daring move to cut 100% of all costs, executives from the now impoverished atherotech diagnostics Lab concluded that VAP was no longer warranting his exorbitant salary and will be replaced by BLP. This morning before opening hours, Vap was seen outside the corporate headquarters wandering aimlessly around in the parking lot carrying his extension cord and holding onto his recently run specimens. "Jim just ran up to me acting all crazy and shit and unplugged me," said VAP. "Things have gotten really out of hand here so I don't mind leaving but, it could've been handled more professionally I think, and I have little centrifuges to feed, WTF!," said VAP, as he caught the morning bus.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because you're gone Phil it doesn't mean you can start making fun of us. Go work on your VW and leave us miserable people alone you sick bastard!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where was Phil territory?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha. Funny. Hell you gotta laugh. This situation. Geez

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do love when the smart asses come out to play...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you mean dumb ass. If they knew anything about their product, they would know it is a VLP not BLP.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if this could be our problem? We have a CEO in the Flintstones age. We have an ex attorney that couldn't make it in the legal field as our VP of Marketing, with a bogus ass marketing strategy. I bet my 3yr old daughter could have done a better job. Who wants the sales people to act like robots. We have an ex interior designer as an HR director / ride along sales manager. We have a comp controller / CFO that can't manage our money properly. You people think this is the way to run a business? Hell these people couldn't manage an ice cream truck properly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Director of Laboratory Operations has a background in Radiology.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, serious much?? Read the first post again since you obviously missed the smart ass sarcasm behind it...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VAP® (Vertical Auto Profile) Test is the most accurate and comprehensive cholesterol test available today, measuring 15 separate components of blood ...

VLP™ LDLp shows comparable results to NMR lipoprofile® in determining ... new VLP™ technology with the NMR – a test traditionally used to ...

Apologies.......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Phil are you talking about?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a tsm northeast

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any company that has employed James Straza and Steven King should cease to exist

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add to the list of RVP West and the Thermo Fisher clowns

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad management ever seen in the same company. Amazing at the weirdos in management. Thank goodness they are ridding them. Anytime is a good time.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phil was West RVP

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best test on the market. Most incompetent company ever assembled. Maybe if the VAP had been developed in the Northeast or out in CA it would have had a chance.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cianficci?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes