Vasanova

Discussion in 'Teleflex Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Vasanova doing vs Bard Sapiens?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kicking ass in my part of the country

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think we have won a true competitive evaluation yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is patently false and was not posted by a TFX employee

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my part of the country Bard's product is everywhere and our Vasanova system is being laughed at. Too expensive and too complicated. BUST

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember when Blackberry said the same thing about Apple's Iphone. Look where Blackberry is now. If you can't sell this product and its ease of use and reliability then you should go sell toilet paper or business forms to hospitals.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this were actually posted by a TFX employee, the name of the device would most likely have been spelled correctly. That is usually how it works.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depending on the rep, that's debatable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know they sold medical devices in Narnia.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vasa DOO DOO! When are you guys going ot get a product to is a true competitor in the market?! This thing is garbage and the more deals you buy and the more exposed you are! Doesnt take but a few weeks for the hospitals to realize they got sold a bill of goods.

I am going to clean house and make bank off of you.. Thanks for lying the ground work and also for the extra $50k in income next year

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank jesus i didn't get into this. HR spoke with me KAM position, then downgraded position to clinical support role. They eliminated the position HR says. Sounds like it aint racking up to many $$$...