VB is back WM not welcome.

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2018 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard from my DM now that VB is back she picks up where she left off. All new hires at a leadership position will be diverse. The culture is horrible here!!!! She creates her girls club and shuts all others out.

Don't believe me, just look at all new hires in a leadership position. Reverse discrimination and it will only get worst.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, heard the same thing. So much for the credo!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex please help our great CV culture is being ruined! How did she get back to J&J' the last ti,e she was here all the RBDs and NSDs revolted! I don't get it.well time to,start looking

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you not see that the reverse discrimination has been in high gear here for years now. At least half of the people in leadership are gone and replaced with diversity hires who couldn’t run a lemonade stand. To say we are screwed is a vast understatement.

5. Buckbrendan

Buckbrendan New Member

Yes we are screwed, if you are a WM you have zero shot at a promotion, no,way a WM is getting any open DM job. Reverse discrimination is what it is

6. Buckbrendan

Buckbrendan New Member

Yes we are screwed, if you are a WM you have zero shot at a promotion, no,way a WM is getting any open DM job. Reverse discrimination is what it is

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait, is this news. We all knew her last time she was here. She went to Amgen and screwed that up now she is back and she will ensure that WMs do not get promoted

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WMs as you see have never done anything constructive at JnJ. This organization was built by the hands of diversity people. The ranks of minority candidates in management grows as we are the most competent to grow JnJ going forward. The WMs that are taking great opportunities but can’t help himself from self destruct while minority workers give twice as much hard work and still can’t get PD to recognize them. This is very regretful on his part. Just give us the opportunity and we will out produce every WM and WF. That is a promise.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bastards are something else. Just like Trump who hires totally unqualified white affirmative action hires like Nancy Fucking DeVos and judges with no experience. You cry when the shoe is on the other foot. You see one too many people of color and equate diversity with incompetence and a horrible culture. Make J&J all white again. FU!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at the facts, look at all hires lately. It is reverse discrimination and someone needs to call the credo hotline. She did this before and she will do it again unless people speak up!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully for all of us she will move out soon. The culture in CVM stinks. The field is so demotivated no chance for promotions it's just horrible. JNJ credo is dead!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahah, I have not been on this site for years but my partner and I were having this very conversation today and I said let me go on CF to see if there are any threads. We are screwed until she leaves.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true and I would not trust Martine-she is her eyes and ears.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG Vanessa has been a mess and she yields the diversity stick. Clearly credo survey spoke!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has tilted to a demographic that thinks it can legally discriminate against all whites, not just males. But if you are a white male you are definitely screwed and I don’t recommend you stay in the fight. As for Jnj, currently discrimination suits are up significantly. JnJ is only about cash. So if you want things to change hit them in the purse.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitch please you good ole boys have been running shit into the ground for years. Let someone else give it a try.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanessa is a hot mess, yes let someone else run the company. She screwed up Amgen now Xarelto it's time to promote her.