Vectra 3d Selling on Internet

Discussion in 'Bayer Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2008 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how you can look at these arguments, on one hand you have those that are saying that hartz and summit/ceva are not the same company and therefore the dvms are not lining the pockets of the enemy by supporting the vectra product. That doesnt look to be true just from basic logic: if I own a parent company(sumitomo) that owns two smaller companies,(summit and hartz), then I will benefit the same regardless of who brings me my profit. But lets just say that the ceva reps argument is true and there is no connection between hartz and summit/ceva, hartz still holds a patent on the active ingredients of vectra and could legally go live with an identical product at anytime. So the real question is "does it really matter?" At the end of the day, summit/ceva has been trying to crack into a flea/tick market on a nitche of exclusivity that dvms have seen thru and are not biting, evidenced by the less than 5% market share and the desparate moves that the few clinics stocking it are pulling (buy one, get one free). It doesnt look good for the future of vectra. The real reason for this post though is that for you life long animal health reps that work for ceva, please wrangle in your newbies and let them know that the hail marys that they are throwing to keep their jobs for a few more months is doing a huge disservice to our industry and will make everyones jobs that much harder down the line and that includes themselves when they are looking for the next opportunity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Power to this post. Reps that start a dumpster fire in order to create a need for their -me too- product do so much more damage to the industry than good. They are the reason why vets dont want to see reps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say, reading this post and all the immature banter really puts it all into perspective. Let me be clear, Vectra is dangerous for dogs of any size. My dog is 125 lb and to the minute, 24 hours after application, he was experiencing cluster grand mal seizures. No signs of seizuring before, normal healthy dog. The amount of anguish, money and trouble we've spent just recooperating him is unbelievable. This position should NOT be on the market. The risk is too great...if he continued to seizure we would have lost him.

All you "reps" out there sitting behind a computer screen shooting your mouths off about this product, take a hard look at all the claims/reports from dogs who are suffering because of the poison you're peddling. I almost feel worse for you, than my dog. At least I know he doesn't have to live with the feeling of shame and disgust for the rest of his life. Find a job where you don't ruin peoples lives.

Good luck everyone and spread the word about this disaster drug.

5. #145 Anonymous, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016 at 7:48 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can have your opinion, and I can have mine.

Aspirin kills over 16,000 people in the USA every year. Sure, you are going to hate Aspirin if it kills your family member, but I love it. It killed my headache in 10 minutes.

Have you ever taken Aspirin? I feel sorry that you financially support this killer drug. Shame on you. (Please read my sarcasm and disdain for your stupid position on this matter)