VEEVA Align

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2019 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, seriously?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea what the hell that was. The call was terrible and why did we hear from marketing. The bottom line is BFD we dont sign into javelin so now instead we go on veeva and adjust calls. Oh and by the way...are we not in the throes of a first in class drug launch, we probably need another confernce call to discuss that...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Dont worry, we'll have more on that tomorrow..."

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am still trying to figure this one out:multiple trainings/conference calls, two major times (turkey/xmas/NY) of year people take off, doctors take off, rx's always slump decemberish, web ex that are mandatory, and oh by the way, can you also launch a drug.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or two.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And as usual the DCS are last and get the most screwing on goals since E and H can choose to accept our adds/deletes. How is it that other companies can do this well?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think that's bad - you should see what's going on in OCS World.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is going on in obesity? What are the details.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We've got your back, we've got you covered"

10. Veeva Champ

Veeva Champ Guest

Can we say CLUSTER.....F? Why can’t they get this right? They don’t understand adds and deletes can make or break our IC—-that is why it is important! That is why we don’t give two F’s about adjusting our calls we just want paid for our efforts. Maybe if Veeva team was just not paid for their efforts they would get it? Maybe just not pay them at all for one month out of the year and the reason code No longer in territory ( target removal only, remains in ICU)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The crying on this site is pathetic. Just call doctors, drive business, and good things will happen. Quit blaming someone else because you can’t hit goal.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because they’re more worried about what our Christmas gift is this year. The job and benefits just aren’t enough for them, so greedy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is not crying this is a system that has been broke for sometime and for whatever reason no one can get it right. And it continues to be broke, and continues to take up valuable time, effort and money. Also lame poster within thread, I donate my holiday gift every year to the ADA auction...very merry maybe you should too

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh come on, this is just a place to vent and have fun. I'm not one of the posters above but agree that this was a comical mess, and we can learn from this moving forward. It's all good and I am grateful to be working here. But can't you still let me complain just a little!!?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your not upset obviously because you may not be impacted by 25% of your targets that do not belong to you but belongs to HS . And I’m sure your a glp1 rep. Let’s take money away from you and your family

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is taking money from you - quit being so dramatic. You’re using this targeting process as an excuse for missing goal. Just sell stuff to the people that you can see. If you’re good at your job, you’ll be fine. If you’re not, you’ll cry about targeting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, it's Saturday. The rest of us are out crushing Ron-ron juice.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you obviously do not understand what you read - we are not allowed to call on HS people and btw I exceeded goal all year and the last 5 Previous years so stop talking about your unsuccessful self Bro. I am so dramatic and maybe I care and maybe you just don’t. Get a life glp-1 rep

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol we actually made some of that for a party a few years back, pretty damn good!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the Jersey is strong with this one.