VeevaSystems vs. CegedimDendrite

Discussion in 'Dendrite' started by Thierry, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moderators can pull your post about 'poop on the floor', but nobody can deny the crappy <ahem> 'management' allowed to run rampant at Cegedim Dendrite.

It's no wonder they cannot keep employees and customers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even better than the poop on the floor - employees are getting chastised for providing too good of customer service!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...exactly. Never provide more than what the contracted service level agreement states.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what about the italian chick...heard she came to the US to run sales. Lots of luck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ITS AMAZING TO READ THE POSTS OF WHAT SEEM TO BE EDUCATED PEOPLE AND YET SEE SO MUCH COMPLAINING AND NOT ONE SOLUTION MENTIONED YET. Yes, VEEVA has a solution that configures easier and may have more functionality as a result of the tools they rent from sfdc. that is the easy part ... especially as other vendors learn the veeva way and compete head to head using more sfdc features and less expensive pricing.

Technology changes daily but people dont...we can always configure better machines, but we can hardly configure better people or relationships. They must be empowered using something more...

Cegedim Dendrite has by far the best industry CRM solution, experience and support services. The additional customer value comes from their ability to enhance any core CRM with add-on compliance, data and marketing services that can bring even higher value in managing greater relations between internal managers and reps and enables reps to better engage and collaborate with their external customers before, during and after the visit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We dont need that ilk arond here...i HIGHLY doubt this is truth

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Genesis of our industry Acronyms:

ETMS = Electronic Territory Management System
    SFA = Sales Force Automation
    CRM = Customer Relationship Management
    SaaS = Software as a Service
    DedD = Dont ever deploy Dendrite

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DedD! Thta's hilarious!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fleischer is, at best, a call centre manager. Perhaps skilled enough as a junior account manager in the US, but not in the smarter regions of the world. Poseurs of that ilk do not survive here in europe.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that he negotiated an interview but was not accepted by our management team. Thank you for halting that potential debacle!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont believe he 'negotiated' anything (I mean, REEEALLY).

Word has it that a headhunter gave us a nameless resume' and we did not know who he was until the day before he showed up to attempt to charm his way into Veeva.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma is a very small world, I can't imagine him being hired by anyone reputable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I HEARD HE WAS TRYING TO MUSCLE HIS WAY INTO ORACLE BUT HE DID NOT GET PAST FIRST INTERVIEW

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how a former Dendrite is over at Veeva!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how a former Dendriter is over at Veeva!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are people in roles at Cegedim that don't deserve to be in those positions. It seems the more you screw up the higher you go in the company. Lose 2 major accounts and we'll move you to another position so you can screw that up too. Work your butt off and we have no use for you. Sad way to run a company. And senior management can't figure why employees don't stay or sales are down. How stupid can you be?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't get chastised - they get fired!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Veeva Systems has built the better mousetrap. See how many other customers Cegedim will lose.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...that's great, but, can ANYONE on this board answer the original question?