VeevaSystems vs. CegedimDendrite

Discussion in 'Dendrite' started by Thierry, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you post such stupid questions, I can only hope you are an Oracle employee (Veeva is just a little bit smarter than that!). Screw-ups in companies, if that is what you call a loss, occur as a result of a team not an individual, you inexperienced junior level complainer. The competitive nature of a free market economy says you will lose business and it is cyclical. A leadership organization figths to win to the end, but accepts without further disruption that some deals will not be won and builds a strategy to dislodge in the near future. (Look at how many clients Veeva and Oracle lost to CD and how many Oracle lost to CD and Veeva) A strong and capable orgnization takes the blame as a team with the leader standing at center; a loser organization (like the one you come from) throws blame on a person because they do not know the meaning of a team or leadership to rally the troops.

Stop blaming others, get off this site during work hours, and please don't work harder... try smarter...

Maybe then Cegedim can hire you and send you to Paris to train you on becoming one in a "Team" of true "Leadership" who know how to work together get the best of the company. And do it while respecting and directly communicating with each other without clawing each other's eyes out to try to get to the top. AM, LL, LS, BB, they are great people and even better leaders!!! They are young, smart, strong and capable. And they are lucky to get their mentorship from a man who build this empire on his own... Appreciate, watch and learn. Maybe one day these lessons will allow you to stop being a flunky and actually become one of these guys/gals you mock with envy!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*** Touche', Monsieur Douchbag. Su ego es más que sus habilidades ***

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you say "do it while respecting and directly communicating with each other without clawing each other's eyes out to try to get to the top" ??

Are you effing kidding me ??

You French Dips are the most Disrespectful to work (and live) with. Go choke on fois gras.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that made me spit some iced tea up! yeah man! French Dips! HA!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Good. And to keep on point, here is the orig question:

"What does CegedimDendrite offer the Pharma/biotech Industry in the way of NEW innovative, cost effective toolsets (with Class1 Support) while maintaining a strong bench of professionals who ACTUALLY know the business?"

I am in this business an connot honestly answer it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why he's trying to move another company.
    He can start fresh by fooling them...for a while.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He doesnt fool us - and hasnt for some time
    Anyhow, what is his big initiative as CRM VP at Cegedim this year? Is it innovative? A new technology? A better service? Cheape, Better & Faster than Veeva and the others?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume the question above is rhetorical, right?

9. FrenchDip

FrenchDip Guest

...it's not like there's a real answer to those questions. We know that he does not have the ability to affect change and help to bring innovative products & services to our customers because he is JUST an operational manager with a VP title.
    As somebody wrote in an earlier post: Mark would not know a C, an R or an M if they landed on his lap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop bashing people and the company. It was not Natasha's fault at that time and certainly not Cegedim's...they merely acquiried some neglected messes that bubbled to the service - some of which you may have actually been part of creating as Dendrite. They have done an amazing job cleaning all that crap up and demonstrating that their focus on the customer is unmatched - as is MI. Don't be bitter because the French did not find you valuable. Frankly, I do not see any stupid people running the company - just one bitter person who simply can't let it go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...then why is fleischer the mgmnt poseur still there? seems that the aforementioned cleansing process has not completed it's full cycle.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"AggregateSpend3600" - sounds like a mystery science theater special. Who blew the press release and called it 3600 instead of 360?

If MI is so great, why doesn't it work? Why have so many of the developers left? Why is it that clients are so pissed off?

Oh and by the way, changing the name of State Guardian will not save the clients that are left - only good service and communication will.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the origins of MI? Just what is causing it to fail?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MF is a call centre manager from a payroll company.
    What's causing him to fail is the basic inability to lead (no critical thinking abilities, no apparent strategy building experience, failure to recruit and lead teams of actual professionals).

There ya go.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That all seems plausible to me

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this about him is fairly accurate. Fleischer was released of his duties.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and he needs to update his Linked-In page to display the current truth:
    "UnEmployed Empty Suit Seeking My Next Politically Charged Environment In Which I May Fake Strategic Thinking, Provide My SUperiors With Half Truths and Surround Myself With Weaker Underlings Who Lack Skills, Are not upwardly mobile and Do Not Threaten My Existence As Their Leader"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Linked in page is still not updated, Mark.

What is that title of Vp, North American CRM going to do for you when it really means nuthin on the street?

Ahhh...KARMA.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a funny post

Mark did not get past first interview because another ex-Dendrite flunky who operates in the same manner as Mark runs a big part of the oracle life sciences shop. Kyle does not need another one like himself over there. that would be too threatening.