VeevaSystems vs. CegedimDendrite

Discussion in 'Dendrite' started by Thierry, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it would be a threat to that insecure non-leader! hes another one!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon Marky! Update that LinkedIn page to; "Unemployed" !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're right, Mark(y).

You are not a VP of C, R or M any longer. Remove it from your linked-in page.

R E M O V E I T.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

update it mark...before someone hacks it and does this for you..do it today...go now!

This msg was sent from my BlackBerry - please excuse typos

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, the heeb is gone now lets get rid of the wop and a few douches and we will be all set!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah she needs to go too!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DID COLIZZO WORK HERE?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but left before the acquisition.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT DID HE DO THERE?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He must have broken your keyboard since you can't seem to turn your caps-lock off.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He kept the keyboard replacement department VERY busy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i guess when you have nothing to say, you resort to mocking how others write about meaningless things like this subject.

here is some upper case text for you to ponder: "7UCK YEW"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough meaningless talk about Cegedim Denrite, TargetRX, Health Market "Science" (ha!).

These are all entities that are trying to create something out of nothing. their focus is not on the science, the patient or even the pharma comapnies that claim to be helping patients. I am astounded by the many who have fallen for these half baked "solutions" for so many years. That founder of Dendrite knew what was coming and he spent an awful lot of time trying to get out while there was still some preceived "value" in the biz that he founded. He did and is laughing at all of you.

My last comment is this: Create something of sustainable value for patients. If you can do this with a focus on patients, you will succeed.

Signed,
    someone who ACTUALLY cares about patients (and the pills that they take, and the lifestyles that they choose for their sick loved ones, and their advocates, and their families and VERY especially-their health care providers/practitioners).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the previous poster missed the point of the "Industry Support Services" board.

We are here to support the industry, not the patients. Our raison d'etre is supporting the industry in their goals and it is up to the industry itself to help patients with developing new products, PPA programs and such.

Yes the industry is a bit evil, but what industry isn't? I dare you to name one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Totally agree.

There was some validity to the notion that these vendors often create something from nothing and wrap more story around it than it deserves. This place in particular has lost many of us in the industry because there is not too much foundation under their spin.

Those frenchies must be mad about their untimely acqusition of this 'just an sfa company'.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Francois and his army of arrogant staffers cannot be too happy about what they are left with after this THREE QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLAR ACQUISITION of a simple sales force automation corp with a just little bit of a compliance business wrapped around it (is the data business doing well? The clinical business too? I think not).
    The lack of new business news and amount of layoffs is some proof that the business is on the wane. Really, how can just a couple of large accounts carry them to support a return on their investment? That Italian gal had better get selling soon, or she'll be on the way out too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Mark Fleischer end up after he was right sized (though, 'found out' is a better term)?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By now he has completely embellished his resume like his linked-in page suggests. Not actually being a business man, he doesnt really have any business partners on the street to seek employment with. I would imagine he is seeking a role outside of this industry who sees thru guys like him.

How about that Veeva Systems? They are hitting them out of the park!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...hitting them into the foul zone! LOLOL! Veeva sucks!!!! Don't trust my opinion - just see what the reps are saying on the boards on this wonderul and trused source "Cafe Pharma." I just feel bad for the few pharma execs who made the bad decision to bring Veeva in in the first place...they will be seeking employment within a year...let's see if they go to MW for a job, or turn to CD and beg for forgiveness! hahahahahahahaha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beg a commoditized SFA VENDOR for forgiveness?

A Pharma Exec going to Wallach for a job?

Either your ego has gotten bigger than your German Import Sedan, or, you are simply as dumb as your written word suggests. My vote is for the latter.

No wonder you are where you are. Fools running a foolish business and thinking that we need you.

Fool.