VeevaSystems vs. CegedimDendrite

Discussion in 'Dendrite' started by Thierry, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was his role? Did you work directly with him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to end the paragraph with you signature...we already know you are a fool!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be typical for a struggling vendor to be annoyed with this post. In fact, it's both typical and understandable considering the horrid state of your failing business.
    Good luck with your business problem and lack of new revenue. I, like many in pharma, have written you off years ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How unimportant this all is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! Lets stop listening to ill-will and focus on the good stuff. What great things happened to you today? I had a great day with a client...actually must admit that I really like working for CD and the leadership. They bring a lot of value and i like their management styles. They both keep it real. Only wish some of my former peers would still be part of our successes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How unimportant this all is.

...uhh...I didn't suggest that our Words are unimportant. It's C-D's biz that is.

Come back to this post in 9 months and revisit your words, short timer. Either you are arrogant or naive. I think the latter. In the meantime, gather customer lists, trade secrets and competetive intel because you'll need it at your next job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trade secrets? There is no secret about their offerings.
    An old "electronic territory management system" shown in a modern interface. Lipstick on a pig comes to mind.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody even look at these sfa vendors anymore?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, Mark: How are those there mortgages working our for you? Fun, huh?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Veeva is KICKING CegedimDendrite's butt.

How does that feel, Francois French Fry?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to spend more money on new products & services and less money on lame marketing and layers of inneffective managers. I chuckle every time I see their ads in trade pubs. Not very compelling.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Le aquisitionnes du le'mistaken

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! the competition knows how to post press releases ...how innovative of them! I am so impressed...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be...it's keeping you up at night reading these boards.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know you are reading this tonight, frenchie.

what have to you got to say?