Vegas

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2018 at 11:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really try not to bitch much but a gala event at Vegas on the last night? Really? Why do we feel the need to do this stupid shit? Are we afraid everyone won’t have drank enough by then? Will it be mandatory? Why can’t we have a dress down/ pajama night where we can be comfy and not stuffy as shit with stupid dresses and ties? It’s just dumb as hell and a complete waste of money. The most popular thing done in years was game night where it was causal and fun but someone just loves these idiotic dress up nights. Ugh. Can’t wait for the meeting to be over with.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excited to see those big tits just bursting out of those dresses ! It’s going to be a fun night

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we just had a sports/tailgate night.....need to mix it up

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I’ve talked to is excited about the meeting and the event

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. The cls in general hate the formal events. Too stuffy, too much expense, and on the last night people just want to veg out and not be forced to another event. I agree with AP totally but no CL will tell mgmt that so that let’s me know who is responding.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another sign that big Pharma has infiltrated the mindset of management. I've never met a rep in my life that remotely enjoys the meetings. Only the ass kiss Abm's, put on the bullshiting smiles and fake enthusiasm. It's their fault that we have to put up with this crap. They need to keep those fat salaries coming so they pretending to like any idea upper management shoves down their throats. It's a sick business

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They chose Vegas cuz its cheap. The violent crime rate there is 120% above the national average. They're hoping to see who's stupid enough to get whacked, rufied or disappear.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised they didn't go for real value and book us in Baltimore or Stockton or Detroit or Oakland. Hecka cheap deals on hotels there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy. No one likes the “gala” events. No one likes the one in April and now we have two. Awesome. We do like keeping our jobs bough so fake smiles are also mandatory for our mandatory fun night

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey home office, make it casual. Only the hookers like to dress up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bout we quit wasting money on bs rock bands and galas and give cls more than a 2% raise or bs bonuses? Does that just make too much sense?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ABMs are at fault? Lol. Idk, my ABM seems to hate the meetings more than me. He says all the time what a waste they end up being. And a FYI, this company doesn’t pay fat salaries til the BD level.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a novel concept! Of course it makes too much sense.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i bet the super bowl party is going to be something to remember

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we forced to go to that too and wear a suit? Forced fun is awesome

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Let's all show up in football jerseys!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like to not show up, period. I hate the phonies, the backstabbing plotters and brown nosers. There is asteroid or meteor of some type, thought to be coming dangerously close to earth on Super Bowl Sunday. With some luck, it will wipe out those of you who are so fearful, lacking in power and jealous of others that you are compelled to betray even your closest friends. May you get yours, before you shit all over some unsuspecting kind soul. Here's to you, sitting on your own knife. You know who you are.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI:
    (1) The people you work with are never your “closest friends”, they are your colleagues.
    (2) Are people being phony or professional? You say brown nosing- I see it as being interested in/respectful of their manager/upper management. That’s protocol in corporate America.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s early in 2018, so a good time to reslove to make positive changes in your life. Here are some issues you need to deal with this year:

-You read too many fantasy novels
    -you have an inflated view of your importance in the world
    -you are very fragile and need to develop tougher skin
    -you believe good things or bad things happen to you, rather than understanding things just happen to you—they’re not good or bad. How you respond to them is good or bad. You are doing a bad job responding to the things that happen to you
    -you don’t understand how the world works
    -you are a child and need to grow up

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant