Vehicle Reimbursement Survey

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much is car reimbursement? How much is gas reimbursement? Can you drive any car you want? Any year? Truck, Convertible, Coupe? ect. So sick of the basic 4 door sedan in this business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please suck my balls. Thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding ding ding break time is over my little cum swallower

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This quote had to come from Dean Reed. He loved to say shit like this and use the "...................."! I assume the mentor he was referring to was Steve. It just goes to show, even the people that spout this sort of BS don't believe it themselves. He left this hell hole too. What a crock!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha!!! He should have spent more time understanding compliance. Past and current actions place us in jeopardy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up, this post was from CD, the PR machine behind senior management. dumasses

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OIG will have the final say. Whistle blower case will set you free. Only way you will get a bonus out of this sh*t hole of a company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CD? Didn't CD get fired over a year or two ago? Another example of the ignorant people posting without a shred of fact.........

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much is car reimbursement? How much is gas reimbursement?