Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is it 90 or 180 days before u get the company car? I have heard both!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is MDL even gonna be around long enough for that question to matter?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why you think they are going anywhere? hello? our exalted leader just got promoted. you think em would do that if they were having money problems.?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the company car sitll the yaris?? ORhave they given the reps a better car that makes people feel better about themselves rather than a car for a delivery person

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rearranging decks chairs on the Titanic!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your self-esteem revolves around the car your drive then you are pathetic. Get a life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe she's worked hard to continuously get where she wants to go and is devoting a third to half her life building another persons company and would like something a little better than the cheapest thing on the road.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shazam!! Great answer!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How embarrassing , driving a yaris! I would have to park in the back of the lot to avoid the shame

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is terrible. When ever i go to the hair saloon i have to park in the back. I never use it for personal use

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real concern isnt embarrassment, it's safety! No other company I'm aware risks their sales force's lives in a tiny speck of a car. This speaks volumes about how the owner values the lifes of his sales team!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't a rep get hit in the Yaris and they let her go while she was recovering? Please someone provide more details. This goes to show you what type of people you work for and fatten their pockets!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there's no concern for people. they try to get away with the least amount possible. this includes, firing people before training is over, firing people before health benefits kick in, shaving a few bucks off from reimbursement by going over it with a fine-toothed comb, withholding commissions for various reasons, providing the cheapest car possible, and speaking of which.....wasn't there a girl who was injured in a Yaris? She was let go?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They let her go while she was recovering from an injury on the job??? isnt that illegal??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me about it, my feet hurt so much from walking from the back of the parking lot in high heels

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is funny how people bitch they don't get a car in the 90 days and when they finally get it they bitch it's a Yaris. You all seem like a bunch of bitchy ass people.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recent new hire so when do u get the vehicle and honestly I don't care what it is just when do u get it typically? Thx

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 2nd dumbest person in the world. Good luck on your short tenure at mdl.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you make it to get a new car, it will be a yaris you stupid bi%ch