Ventana Sales Position?

Discussion in 'Ventana Medical Systems' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2011 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing for a sales position and am a little concerned about the fact that Roche bought this company out. Truth please from field sales reps!! Are quotas realistic? Do you have work life balance or do they own you like other device companies(ie Stryker)? Is Ventana being run like big pharma? I don't want to come here thinking the grass is greener and find a bunch of people that are dissatisfied and trying to get out. Not interested in job hopping...Thanks in advance for honest feedback!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all don't get wrapped around the axel yet. Ventana will interview at least twenty people for this job.
    They will choose the most experienced rep that fits the position . If you are interviewing for a job that involves selling an instrument and you have never sold one....well your out...unless your a hot chick.
    Maybe things are different under Roche....but I was told ic its a young female we will train her if its a guy we don't want to retain a pharma detail guy on how to sell and not detail.
    Also Ventana used to pay well but I hear that has changed since Roche bought them.
    If you get an offer than. One back here and I will give you the skinny.