Verathon Private Practice

Discussion in 'Verathon' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am new to Verathon and definitely was not told how nobody in my state uses this stupid product. I feel I made a huge mistake coming here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty much right on. I have zero doctors using the product. BS market is extremely saturated and if you make a living on AortaScan you are basically helping docs commit fraud.

My reimbursements dropped 50% in two years on aortascan and Im shocked its still getting anything at all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything change in 2014 to make this better? What are PP quotas? I know they are the same but no clue what they are. Recruiter is wanting me to interview.

Hoping its gotten better as it looks to be a good gig on paper but on here not so much.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same promises as previous years but no real sign of change here. I've been here longer than most and thinking its time to move on myself. I have a good territory but there isn't any room for promotion. I make way more than my manager and all the managers are on the firing block constantly because they don't perform.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I the only one who was duped into coming to work for this company. I take full responsibility for not doing enough "research" but the fact I was completely lied to buy multiple managers within the company is frustrating to say the least. I have to stick it out for another year but I made more money in B2B.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Like leading sheep to a slaughter"

Verathon Management

Welcome to the real world sucka !!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fool me once. I definitely learned a lot from this experience and in the end hope this shitty ass job is worth it. It's crap products with little reimbursement using technology from the 80's.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty much. I left for Bard a year ago and couldn't be happier. I checked back here just to see if the same BS is going on, it is. I see KC is still working the central region. Biggest DB ever if you ask me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Verathon have any success with Lyrette? I talked to a recruiter a year ago and was told it was going to be a game changer for the private practice side. I see the same PP position is open again this year and thought maybe they were adding reps.

10. #50 Anonymous, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:21 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016 at 9:11 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently in the interview process with Verathon. (in WA). I assume that all of the employees work out of this office but are given different territories to work from there, is that correct? I have made about 80K for the past 5 years but am looking for something new. I have not been informed what territory, product or market I will be working in yet if I was offered the job. Can someone give me a low end and high end salary? How about an update on the culture and management of recent months?

Thanks!