Vertos Medical

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they planning on rebuilding the disbanded sales force mid-year? I have heard more rumors and just curious about whether they will completely shut down or just getting their shit in order with reimbursement before they crank it up again.. thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should begin contacting their past physician customers and not only apologize to them for the top down lies that were told them regarding reimbursement (the marching orders were, the only way you're going to get paid doc, is to do more cases) but also, vertos should reimburse the docs that listened to that sorry story. Secondly, Vertos instituted a "no returns" policy while pushing the hosp customers to buy in 5 and 10 kit orders to help meet sales goals. Vertos should be forced to accept returns now and pay back hosp and asc facilities for the number of kits gathering dust on shelves, ASAP.

Anyone considering jumping on board Vertos, in and if they have a future should realize the Vertos mgmt team is evil, period. They inflated numbers to benefit favorable reimbursement hopes and they were snake bitten, in the end. Nice product and procedure, horrible roll-out strategy and plan to make it mainstream, guided and managed by shit heads.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All true and well stated!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on, Vertos is dead, caput, mortally wounded, going through their last spasm and twitches as they lay there gasping for breath. Shameful but true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She not only is done singing, it looks like she choked on a pork chop and has turned three shades of blue

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to this company. Is it gone or just using the last of the cash?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly retaining their sales management team and waiting to rebuild their field teams once they get reimbursement. I'm thinking, that would be weird rehiring your reps and now seeing them all use their canes and having grey hair!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Josh Kaplan go?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Parking ME's car now

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if it is still around, who is running this thing and who has the cash?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The building is being managed by the city now as a food shelter since they defaulted on their lease agreement. Sales Directors are manning the cash registers from what I have been told

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back in business in 2015!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news! The neuro/ortho surgeons will be thrilled to hear! Ooooops, no more referrals...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously,

Does this dog have any wag left in its tail???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really? back in business in 2015?? That's surprising...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, back in business! We kept the best rsd's and it's time to build our teams with the new VP of sales leading the way

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the latest on this company. I see a sign in Aliso Viejo CA but no cars and no one in the lobby.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MG will get this turned around. We'll be ok

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest