Very quiet in the OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 7, 2019 at 9:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think Novartis is keeping everyone to sell ONE additional drug you are the same dillusional person who said Takeda would keep the OBU. Instead how much did they sell it for?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya... go fuck yourself. Provide anything that back this bullshit claim.

Sit back shire. Take your severance. If you’ve been here for less than 3 years, don’t wait. Get out now. Another job ASAP

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a former Alcon/ Novartis employee, I can tell you that I’m praying for a severance. Awful, awful company. There is zero chance they’ll be keeping 400 additional employees for very long. FAMs and KAMs, pack your crap. Novartis starts their eyecare rep bases at 84k and it takes years for reps to crack 100. They’re going to look at current xiidra bases and laugh their a$$ off. Most of our bases are more than what their Academic Managers make. Will they keep some folks? Sure. They are spread thin and will probably clean out their own house as well. Their products are all going generic soon (the ones that haven’t already) so the idea they’d need hundreds of reps is a total joke. Almost like that hilarious joke that Mike and John were going to pull off an independent IPO.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're been fools if you think Novartis are keeping you. First you were told the OBU would be spun off, now you're told you all will have jobs today. Wake up! you are a one product division with most sales for free month last year. Don't be unemployed. We already have most managers and very few reps gone. Wake up RMS, KAMS, and Reps

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im sorry but i have to call the grammar police. This paragraph made my head hurt.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most likely a condition of the purchase so that Takeda doesn't bear the burden of paying out severance

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Take Xiidra and you deal with the people too!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I left but I feel for you all and my friends still at Takeda.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good News!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are so gullible. You're not all going to be kept, they will not make another separate xiidra Salesforce. That retention bonus is a dangled carrot so Takeda can squeeze every bit of blood out of you turnips before they cut you loose and don't have to pay your severence. Think about it Novartis has reps. Durezol goes generic this year. Those reps aren't just going to sell one product in iilevro. The glaucoma reps call on both ODS and MDs. Dry eye isn't a super novel specialized thing they can train the reps they already have on xiidra.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another one ....... jeez dont you people have lives. Just gonna troll a board for a company i dont work for hazzzah!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anybody that believes all this deserves to be let go

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do work here! I am just being realistic. The reason I know this is bc I have interviewed with other companies and I used to work for Alcon. Get your head out of your ass!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The retention bonus is such a joke! It’s the exact opposite. We want you to leave! Most reps aren’t close to hitting goal in Q2!
    They have to say we are taking 400 of you so that we all don’t leave!
    Is this what mike was talking about when he said those that stay will be rewarded?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope this poster from May 8 took this confidence to Vegas. They were right and lots in this thread was correct. More should have valued CafePharma and not the videos from JS and MC.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest